Reviews for One Piece : The Lottery Lottery Fruit
sachin6291 chapter 9 . 5/22
How about instead of Galdino and his partner (Mr.3 and Miss. Goldenweek) you place Bentham (Mr.2 Bon Clay) and his crew, who disguise into Straw Hat and separate everyone, lay traps for them, with intent of defeating them
sachin chapter 6 . 3/11
zefff ate his foot thats crazy maan...
he cut it off
WeberCode chapter 9 . 12/9/2014
Sequel , please
DragonFire Princess chapter 9 . 12/7/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
To make it less likely that someone would have gotten this fruit and ruled the world with it, maybe say it. Can only be gotten by the loTtery fruit
Theon Azul chapter 9 . 11/1/2014
Please dont quit on this story, its awesome! Dont stop, and UPADTE as soon as soon as possible if you r still there
TrustyFoxy chapter 9 . 9/27/2014
Is this going to be a harem fic? Or, just Nami?
asura.keji chapter 7 . 7/9/2014
I have a few SBS questions for you! :) When will Luffy get his bounty if Zoro was the one who got the bounty from defeating Arlong even though he didn't beat Arlong? And what will Zoro's bounty be from "defeating" Arlong?
asura.keji chapter 4 . 7/9/2014
Please introduce the Supernovas early, preferably Law and Kidd. :) This was an awesome chapter, and I loved the sword idea! Luffy sword AWESOME!
SirLaze chapter 9 . 4/23/2014
reviewing just to review :) If showing support is as easy as typing words then I'll gladly do it.
Really looking forward to more chapters, since I feel that right now Luffy overshadows the rest of the crew due to their low combat level.
SirLaze chapter 8 . 4/23/2014
Got a bit sad when Zoro didn't get to show his resolve when getting his swords, but understandable due to the circumstances.
Still enjoying the story and eager to how the story will progress now that they have an extra crew member. Though I wouldn't mind Nojiko going for sanji instead of Zoro since I'm a ZoRo fan :p
Keep up the great work

SBS: How much haki controll does Luffy have? Since he used arnament against Smoker, why didn't he do so againt Arlong?
SirLaze chapter 7 . 4/22/2014
Feel like Luffy can incorporate his devil fruit more (his shield) in his fighting style, like ramming people while using soru or something. But then again I do not know the full details of the fruit and its "restrictions".
Other than that I find the story uniqe and entertaining so far, especially Luffys new personality.
cj1of4 chapter 9 . 4/5/2014
This was a great story to find, but I kind of sad that it looks like it was abandoned. I was hoping to find out what was going to happen next.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/9/2014
if ur still alive, and plan to continue this fic, i recomend that u remember that luffy is of GARP'S line...they're tough folk. So luffy really should have the same muscle he did in cannon (i.e. keeping up with a guy like blueno before he figures out gear 2/3). cuz if he dont have that, then he will not survive enies lobby. oh, an hurry up with getting the 10 notches on the sword...i REALLY wanna see that.
Luna's Meow chapter 4 . 1/15/2014
You're going to risk making Luffy *really* OP if you keep giving him everything. God powers, no sea weakness, Tekkai and Soru, (I forget the name of the power group they come from), and Haki? It's way too much. Without weaknesses, the enemy will never have a *real* chance at defeating Luffy, which is going to make your story have no danger to him. Danger brings excitement, struggling in battle makes his successes awesome. A person who is just so awesome that he beats every enemy without really struggling, and is better than his compatriots in every way that counts is too perfect. He *needs* weaknesses and faults, so that his enemies (or even just luck) can exploit them. Make your character too perfect, he has no threats. No threats means no excitement.

For example, imagine a car race with a race car against a bunch of soccer mom minivans. That would be boring. But against other race cars, where the one you're watching might lose? That's exciting. No one wants to see their favorite NFL team trash some pre-schoolers, or even a good high-school team. They want to see them up against other NFL teams. *Maybe* a really good college team. SO either you are going to have to give other people god model fruits as well, or you're going to make your story weak by not giving Luffy any *real* challenges.