Reviews for A Very Bellatrix and Narcissa List of Suggestions
Mia-Zeklos chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
This. Was. Amazing.
SevLikesFishFingersAndCustard chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
People, I'd like you to witness genius in a written form, also know as 'A very Bellatrix and Narcissa List of Suggestions' can I explain how much this cracked me up? You're portrayal of Lucius was simply hilarious, and I adore how you seemingly kept Bellatrix and Narcissa in character whilst giving them a humorous edge!

Excellent work my friend! :D x
SapphoAndCyanide chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
not quite sure what I just read, but I rather enjoyed it, regardless lol _
Countess Black chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I do love Mother and Father Malfoy. Especially since they keep Bella away from my house and my cat as much as possible. Smokey still hasn't recovered from the last incident. You know the one I'm talking about. Really was a shame about Father Malfoy's shoes though.
mkq.9317 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
'But Daddy, I daresay it's because he reminds me so much of you!' And then look winning

LOL. you go narcissa. :))
GothicPheonix chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
I found this fic so hilarious XD First the ' Must be something in the water' then 'the cat' and The whole tips for the author...yikes I'd be pleading to Narcissa too. This part was my favorite though:

"I am always happy. And do you know why?

( Your total insanity has robbed you of the ability to feel anything else?)"

But these one's are supposed to be in bold right:

:"Since Malfoy insists I not express myself to you as muggles are accustomed to,-

All the ones I've ever know screamed constantly. Almost from the moment they saw me."

When Narcissa talked about a muggle hunt and told Bellatrix: no that kind, I could literally see Bellatrix grinning and pulling out her wand.

Note to self: never follow ANY 'helpful tips or advice' from Bellatrix...or Narcissa...though Narcissa is much more sane than Bellatrix.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
thank you it was a good one keep up the great work
Karii Malfoy chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Again... I love Bellatrix!