Reviews for A Walk in Diagon Alley
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Marvelous one-shot. No, they are not the usual pureblood couple-they're a pureblood couple madly in love with each other.
Star's Melody chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Awwww! I love it! ;D
roslintower chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Aww...so sweet. Astoria is really well written, great job with her.
Free Dreamer Night Writer chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
I think you did a really great job here and I love how you wrote Astoria
dreamersrequiem chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
I think the characters you show here are perfect for each other; Draco fits perfectly with the Draco we know in the books, and it's easy to see him here a little bit older. Their relationship also matches what we know of him in canon, and I love the personality you've created for Astoria. As with all your things I've read, I loved it.
iMissHP chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
I love it. You wrote them very well and in a very interesting way. I loved the double-face of their 'game.' I liked how it persisted in the end, but how they were okay with it; it reinforces their complicity.

Also, I like how you kept Draco in-character yet you soften him and make him more mature. (It made me thought about the fic you wrote when he goes to see his father in Askaban, you really have a thing to write him.) "How could he run after her, beg her to understand, that if she were seen with him she too would be treated as a leper?" That sentence particularly was great for the character building in my opinion.

I also like your Astoria, who's a real character here.

You did a great job, I love it.

*favourites*
waterlit chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
I quite liked this! Quite original, imo, and sweet to boot :D