Reviews for Sephiroth, The Dinner Party Host
bluerose-28 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I TOTALLY LOVE THIS STORY! HAHA mad eme laugh so much! ONE OF THE FUNNIEST FANFICS IVE EVERY READ! AHAHA
xX-KiryuSama-Xx chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Love it:]
Ephemeral Everlast chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
That's the way! :D I loved Cid in here, he was hilarious. And in here it seems it is obvious you don't like either Aeris or Zack, which I found hilarious. Like I said again, you have such a wit about you, and I adore that. I love that their children are the Remnants,and how moody Cloud was. This was so sily! :D
Nikki chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
*snickers* For some odd reason as strong as Sephy may be, I can really see him fainting if something like that really did occured:P Really sweet story. The two other one shots sounds really promising. Can't wait to read them:)
KitaraStrife chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Woow! XDD Poor Seph though. Honestly, I wanna smack Cid and everyone else for laughing at him. Hopefully Vincent had the presence of mind to just chuckle, cause, honestly, I can't even picture him outright laughing without sounding like a psycho!
CreotiaFlayier chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
O.O...that was by far the funniest of this serires! I was laughing so hard I woke up my son! LOL...I did not expect the fainting when the kid was coming, nor did I expect the booger...lol. That was just the funniest story I have ever read...ROFL...poor Christian.
Dragi chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
poor sephiroth :( only cloud who seems not against him (except when he is moody lol)

this one shot was very cute and funny :)
Chrystel Malfoy-Potter chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Great one-shot. It was soooooo cute. Can't wait for more of you stories.