Reviews for Fairytale of New York
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
This is just as fabulous the second time around. 8D

ROTFL...There was actually a tornado warning going off around my area the other day. And I was eating strawberries. I started laughing my face off when it hit me. xDD
Jellybean06 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
You always write the most touching stories..and I especially love your manage to capture this vulnerability and emotion that makes him so real, so human, but still very much in character.

I thought the switches in pov were interesting- they definitely helped with getting both of their thoughts on the whole situation/relationship but it was also slightly disorienting.

I definitely enjoyed reading this; your stories always seem to leave me with a smile on my face.

Thanks so much for sharing!

PS- you portrayed New York quite convincingly, so your research paid off :)
lotus325 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
OMG, OMG, OMG! I can't believe that you wrote this! Now that you posted this one up, I can't believe I didn't see that coming. It's definitely your writing. It is SO well done too. You definitely put so much effort into it, and it shows so well. I watch bitter_nakano so I was able to read this the day it came out during the ItaShi summer exchange. And Loved it! You're naki_ on lj? Wow, it must have been so nerve-wracking to write for Quillslinger, who is so amazing. But yea, you are just as amazing and you did it brilliantly. Another slice of life almost with some drama. Characters were really well done, plot was beautiful, Southern boy Itachi, touring Shisui, doctors, Itachi trying to make “Daddy Dearest” happy, haha Shisui looking out a window almost expecting to find a tornado waiting patiently for him to look upon. You wrote NY pretty accurately. I've been there on many occasions to visit family. I think ShiIta is my OTP and has been for a very long time so it was so nice to see other people write such nice things for it. I loved the song note at the end, although I agree with the tragedy comment, I think in my head they really are living together in a tomato farm after taking Sasuke (Colder Water ref). :) More Itashi soon?
ThatSuperGeek chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
I read this on Livejournal during the exchange, it was brillaint then and I'd like to say once again that it was brilliant :D If I got Quillslinger I would be banging my head against a desk for a week haha her writing is amazing, mine couldn't even come close.
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
aww, so sweet!

Normally, I don't ship this particular pairing, but this was really cute!

Where do you sign up for these exchanges…?
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 9/17/2010