Reviews for Maybe truth and dare isnt that bad
vampirefairy09 chapter 2 . 9/24/2010
Aaah its soo cute, please write more soon. Im looking forwards to seeing what happens next. Its an awesome story.
Solsticio21 chapter 2 . 9/21/2010
I like the idea of a secret. But I hope it is something they bot can work out. Good chapter.
keeperoliver chapter 2 . 9/20/2010
Very cute story. Ginny having a crush on Hermione since her fourth year, makes sense, as they were probably closer than anyone, even Harry and Ron. If any one should try to break them up, ot would be Molly or Ron. I feel it should be Ron. He doesn't like the idea of Ginny being gay. As for the secret, I don't know who you mean in that question? Are you talking about Hermione and Ginny, or all of the players in the Truth or Dare game? If it's just Ginny and Hermione, I think Hermione secretly wants a baby. Even if it's someone else, I think that should still be a feeling that Hermione has. If it's all the players, Harry should still be having feelings for both girls, as he did have sex with Hermione, and he did date Ginny. Please don't have him gay, as well, as he needs to have a child to carry on the Potter name. As always, The Keeper.
Solsticio21 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Great begining. The last part was lovely, Ginny was really sweet. I wonder how the others reacted to the news. I was a bit lost at one point though, but I guess it was a spelling problem: "You lie Ginny don't you", maybe it's "like", right? Good chapter :)