Reviews for because loving you wasn't really a choice
renzhie chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
I like this.

This was short, but very emotional. :)

Poor Scorpius..
D. McGuiller chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I prefer lily's over roses, don't you?

Roses are just too... ordinary.
Morghen chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
This was really good. I loved how Scorpius finally realized that it was Lily that he wanted and not Rose. You paced it just right and so it worked perfectly and it was really believable. I like this pairing a lot more than Rose/Scorpius, too.

:D

-Morghen
hiddlestons chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Very short, but it portrayed all the strong emotion needed for the Lily/Scor ship. Great job. I especially liked the last line, how it was supposed to be Lily-not Rose. Nicely done :)

-ESSie
DramioneLurver chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Aw, this one was so sad. Poor Scorpius. I have to wonder though, by what Lily says about him and Rose and her and Lorcan if she doesn't already love him as well.

My favorite part was definitely when he talks about how Lorcan is obviously in love with Lily and she should stay away, away, away. Very well done. :)
The Fourth Black Sister chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
That was quite powerful and you showed Scorpius' emotions well. Great job! :D
Screaming Faeries chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Loved this. Especially all the repetition and the pauses: "-"

Really set it off. Fabulous as always! XOXO
Dream of Many Dreams chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
I liked it. It's interesting and would make a great story to continue. Good work.
HourglassGluedToTheTable chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Hello,

Aww (: Good job! That was well-written and followed the prompt well too. I like how you said "refusing to do anything but what her heart told her." It sort of led to something more, in hindsight, and I think that's really cool (:

Great work

Rhr4eva
tez-chan chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Like the story, but wish it's not end like that and you'll be write the next chapter... sigh

Great job!
ginevraweasleyrocks chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
That was sad!

I love rose/scorpius but these days i'm enjoying lily/scorpius too..

Very sweet!
lilylou101 chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Awww, that was so sad:) It was very well written and I enjoyed reading it a lot! Loving Scorpius/Lily fics right now lol:D Very sweet, and I liked that you repeated the words, for example: He had wanted to say me - me, me, me - but how could he?

That was really good! Great job! :D
hot chocolate mess chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
aww that was an awesome read. nice job.