Reviews for Improbable Events
Esmereilda chapter 2 . 12/21/2016
dont tell Naruto he cant do something cuz he will most certainly prove you wrong
Esmereilda chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
ok who what the zombie sounding guy that found sakura and kiba? and poor Naruto being found by Naruto being found by crepy psycho guy
freetobe16 chapter 2 . 2/28/2015
Update!
OBSERVER01 chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
interesting
SuperiorShortness chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
Naruto - one-tail cloaked Kyuubi - Tear off Arms to scape the adamantium - Regrow limbs - Destroy Place. The End.

Sharingan suppressor: Totally new ability to the marvel world suppressed? What? That makes no sense.
arandomreviewer chapter 2 . 12/14/2010
dude, update story. you have no idea how hard it is to find a good story with the lesser naruto char.s involved(Neji,Lee,Shino...), but especially my favorites(Neji,Lee, and Shino[serious,hillarious,and whatever Shino is]).
Helafol chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
You know, adamantium chains don't do any good if Naruto can just rip them out of the wall. But good story, you nailed Deadpool.
chm01 chapter 2 . 10/26/2010
well...shit.
DBZ Stargate Ninjawars chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
Ok you were pretty original until you decided to go and use the Naruto captured by Hydra route, once again. Plkease don't tell me you plan on using adamantium as if it hasn't already been done a million times before? You also pointed out that Naruto has control of Kyuubi's chakra? And yet he's still stuck inside thath cell? You do realize he'd beak out so long as the building isn't made of adamantium right? A simple four tails transformation would be enough, if not overkill. The transformation peels his skin, so pain wouldn't be any means of controlling'em.
exillion chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
...wut? Deadpool making a fool out of elite ninjas? lolwut? Are you so high? wtf is it that makes you think Deadpool can go h2h combat against Sakura, Kiba and Lee? Are you fucking insane?
Bobboky chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
sweet
Raidentensho chapter 2 . 9/29/2010
holy shit! you are so getting a lot of reviews with using the line "Who the hell do you think I am?" from gurren lagann. i wonder if the next chapter with deadpool will be this: "this feeling... i think i just felt a crack in the forth wall by the channeling of another tv character from using their favorite line...I MUST FIND THE CHOSEN ONE TO BE MY APPRENTICE! If I find him... HE WILL HELP ME WITH DESTROYING THE UNDECTABLE 5TH WALL!" i so can't wait for that and more. until then, ja!
Konerok Hadorak chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Your doign well that's for sure, and it smewhat reminds me of DemonX, another fic on this site, but with more people. I look forward to more soon!

Oh, and one Make or Break question: Is this gonna be Naru/Hina?
Phnxfyr1 chapter 2 . 9/29/2010
Can't wait for more
Vanster X chapter 2 . 9/28/2010
Interesting story so far, really looking forward to reading more.