Reviews for Mysterious Ways
Jessie237 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Again thanks for the rec. I enjoyed it and I'm not sure if I'm glad I knew who Chuck was before reading so I got the subtext or if it would have been better trying work out the twist.
Sadie Hyde chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Aw i love good John. Great story. Esp loved Chuck talking about his kids.
omgahitsbritt08 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
OMG! That was totally god. Chuck is god right? Because they way that epi ended it kept you guessing.
Twinchester Angel chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
What a great idea! I really liked this! I hafta say, I always kinda feel bad for John when he gets bashed. He certainly wasn't father of the year but he was the father that Sam and Dean needed. Without his absences they never would've relied on each other the way they did and then they never would've been able to do what they did or been able to handle all the crap that was thrown at them from every direction. And the hunting skills and military-like upbringing that was drilled into them kept them alive (mostly LOL) long enough to fulfill their destinies. So I think John was an appropriate father and he did what he had to do. I also think at the base of all that was that he did all those things because he loved his wife and his boys. He did all that while being consumed with grief and anger and loneliness. I think John was a good man and I'm glad you portrayed him like that. But he was a man and he wasn't perfect but I think his kids turned out great. Anyway, enough rambling. This was a great idea. I'm always happy to read about Chuck. I adored Chuck! I wish there was more to read about him! :D This was well written and I will gladly add this story in my mind as canon. I think this is very likely to have happened. You just know Chuck, God, did find ways to guide John and talk to him. Yay! I really liked this! Great writing and they were both in-character. Thanks for writing and posting this!
Amy chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
What a cool AU premise, I'm guessing based sometime in S5? I love the way you did the John/Chuck talk and how we see Chuck as more than just the bumbling writer he was for most of the season. I happen to agree w/you on just who he was. ;) Anyway, good job.