Reviews for The end brings change
Christiangirl chapter 5 . 12/3/2013
I really feel bad for Agent David Rossi! I mean, the pain he feels in the death of Emily! I'm really glad that Dave has the priest to confide in. He's going to need the support of all of his friends. Another great chapter!
Christiangirl chapter 4 . 12/3/2013
I certainly hope JJ will take some time out to mourn Emily's death. I'm really glad that Hotch will be there for JJ to help her deal with the loss of her good friend, Agent Emily Prentiss. Another great chapter!
Christiangirl chapter 3 . 12/3/2013
It was a nice touch, having JJ comforting Hotch and letting him know that Prentiss' death wasn't his fault. The loving care that JJ showed Hotch was an extra added benefit! Another great chapter!
Christiangirl chapter 2 . 12/3/2013
This cliff-hanger is well placed! I really liked the way JJ handled the woman at the ER desk! I especially loved the way she disconnected the non-work related phone the woman was engrossed, which was full of nonsensical gossiping. GO JJ! It was so sad, the news that Ambassador Elizabeth Prentiss and her husband, Benedict received regarding their daughter, Emily. Another great chapter!
Christiangirl chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Great start to what promises to be a great story!
kdzl chapter 8 . 10/10/2010
Excellent work, as always!
Flames101 chapter 8 . 10/5/2010
Oh awesomeness! That ending was perfect! Hotch as Section Chief and Morgan as Unit Chief would be a nice future for the show!

Great job! And I look forward to reading your other projects too!
CrimStudent47 chapter 8 . 10/4/2010
fantastic chapter! I realy enjoyed reading this story.
crazyobsession101 chapter 8 . 10/4/2010
Yay for the happy ending! I love it. Awesome story!
angry penguin chapter 8 . 10/4/2010
Awwww. You totally made up for killing Prentiss. Now, Wedding, wedding, wedding. Lol. Honestly though, love the ending.
ReadingRed chapter 8 . 10/4/2010
Great ending! I really loved how you had the characters progress as far as jobs go. A lot of fic's have everyone stagnate in their career's and that isn't what happens in real life. Awesome, sweet, and an overall great story.
kdzl chapter 8 . 10/4/2010
That was beautiful! Great story!
Flames101 chapter 7 . 10/2/2010
Awesome chapter, as usual! Totally agree with everything you said about JJ/AJ. Wish she didn't have to go, but I'll definitely continue writing Hotch/JJ stories.

Once again, awesome! And can't wait for the last chapter!
ReadingRed chapter 7 . 9/30/2010
beautiful ending to this chapter
angry penguin chapter 7 . 9/30/2010
Alright. Between last night and tonight, I think I have cried enough to be an official cry baby. Damn you for tugging on my heart strings with this fantastic chapter.