Reviews for My Best Theory
Love it, so good.
rtaf chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
This is incredible!
RumBump chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
LOVE THIS! LOVE LOVE LOVE LLLLOOOOVVVVEEEE THIS! The pacing...PERFECT. The characters...PERFECT. The ending...PERFECT. An amazing story! I am soo happy that BeckandJade are your OTP (whatever that means)because then you will write more of them (yayyyy) love love loved THIS
Serene Cullen chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Oh this is so cute for a moment though i was worried you were going to have Beck walk in while Kaylee was there and have her hit on him and steal him away and i was like NO HE BELONGS TO JADE GR but then you didn't and i was happy. .
Ophelie23 chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Oh wow. I like this. So much. It fits. It just really fits together so nicely. So tragic but hopeful but grim but there's just that glimmer of possibility that isn't cheesy and works so well. Absolutely fine job here. Love!
BooYuhWhore chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
I LOVED IT:)
diamond sunshines chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Love it!
Lovely Amelie chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
God, why is everything you write so wonderful and amazing? IT'S NOT FAIR. I want your skills. D8 It would've taken my weeks to write something this long; something this GOOD.

I love that no matter where they are in the world, no matter what they're doing, they always manage to find each other. Because they're Beck&Jade and Jade&Beck, damn it! And you wrote this so perfectly that even though this is AU, it's still gorgeous and beautiful and so THEM.

I'm going to wrap this up before it becomes an essay, but I'm definitely favoriting, like always. :D