Reviews for Seven Deadly Sins
Lettuce.B.Frank chapter 8 . 10/1/2014
Oh my! I loved it.
2 lazy 2 login chapter 8 . 2/17/2014
Thank you so much for writing this story! I always love the Seven Deadly Sins as a premise, and it fits Jayne and River so freakin' well that I totally pictured pretty much all of this as if it'd been a part of the show. Fantastic. Thank you!
chromeknickers chapter 8 . 12/21/2013
D'aww, what a cute ending. Another wonderful Rayne story from you. :3
chromeknickers chapter 7 . 12/21/2013
Hahaha! I loved the betting at the end. Man, I do love your Simon. I just wanna cuddle him.
chromeknickers chapter 6 . 12/21/2013
Shiny! Wrath looks good on Jayne. And I love how mature you make Simon post BDM. :3
chromeknickers chapter 5 . 12/21/2013
Hehe, poor Jayne. But not really. He deserved it. Great chapter, as always.
chromeknickers chapter 4 . 12/21/2013
Jayne: insert foot in mouth, now. *rolls eyes* Such a gorram idiot, but what a nice sexy, angsty chapter. :D
chromeknickers chapter 3 . 12/21/2013
You are certainly hitting the nail on the head with these. I especially like how you compare River to a weapon a lot (she is) and how Jayne enjoys adding weapons to his arsenal. ;P
chromeknickers chapter 2 . 12/21/2013
Another great chapter. Jayne definitely is a proud man, and I agree with you that Book wouldn't always give the 'special hell' speech. I really wish we had learnt more about his past, though.
chromeknickers chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
I was supposed to be doing work. I was going to give your fics a few more days before reading again. I lied to myself, and here I am reading another one of your wonderful fics. Envy, well, I do believe that sums up Jayne nicely in this situation. ;)
irisgoddess chapter 8 . 6/4/2013
I usually cannot stand Rayne. How hast thou enthralled me, sorceress?
jjmjmay chapter 8 . 5/7/2013
Wow great story! I like how you were able to still tell the your story and without getting away from the sins.

I think I unknowingly stole your idea though. When book spells explains the kids at the orfanage to Jayne. I started out my first story kind of the same way with Book noticing that Jayne was pulling pig-tales.
USAFChief chapter 8 . 2/15/2013
Excellent! Glad I stopped by. Going to look at some more of your stuff now.

However, much more marriage and babies and I'll have to skip on to something else. ;)
USAFChief chapter 4 . 2/15/2013
Not often that a disclaimer catches my attention enough to cause a review, but this one did: "If I owned them less clothes would be involved."

All I can say to that is a joyous AMEN! Oh, yeah...lust.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/28/2013