Reviews for This Life and the Next
GAshipper chapter 6 . 4/10
i can't wait for more ! whenever it will come, i'll be here to read it ! the best story I've ever read, and iv'e read many ;) xx
alinaed chapter 6 . 3/20
This is a rly good story! Different from other but still very good! Update soon!
feelthefreedom147 chapter 6 . 1/16
Just read the entire story and was blown away. I cried and laughed, my heart broke and soared. Well done!
jcja25 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
I know it has been a long time since you've been on here; but it would be absolutely amazing if you would come back and keep going with this story! I keep coming back to read it again, each time hoping there will be another chapter. You are a fantastic writer. In fact I'm guessing the reason you aren't writing fanfic anymore is because you're getting paid to write elsewhere. If that's the case, could you let me know where I can find it? I would love to read more of your work.
SnickerAngel chapter 6 . 12/7/2013
This story is so absolutely amazing. I could not stop reading it. Please, please, please continue writing it. I love it!
Stalker69 chapter 6 . 11/6/2013
Omg! no no no no nonono! please finish this story!
Do not leave this story unfinished. It is cruel. PLEASE!
God! I'm hurt like! heart broken hurt? I don't even know what I'm feeling! urgh! *SCREAMS INTO THE SKY*
At the end of every version! It was so intensingly beautiful! I mean all of them are! GOD! THIS IS SO! ARHG! DEVASTATINGLY INTENSE! DAMN!IT!WOMEN! UR ONE HELL OF A WRITTER!
Thank YOU for these! like seriously! I mean the concept in itself already speaks volume! I mean COME ON! LIKE WOW! its seriously MIND BLOWING! and the way u write and dance around with the story, I mean just wow! you bring fresh original ideas on how Callie and Arizona meet – something I admire from fine detail that you craft is so meticulous, and the paint in your palette is exquisite and full of rage. I'm like awing every time I read, amongst other strings of motion that u draw from me with your writing... seriously, wow! it brought a lot feelings. probably way too many feelings than I should be having for 2 fictional characters. but I enjoyed every second of it. You did a phenomenal job at writing this, so thank you for an amazing story. Its an Honour reading your work *Salutes*
are you gonna complete this story? its always better late than never. Its a really good story. :(
gosh...cant believe its been 2year since your last update...hope your well n take care I guess if your still around some where...hope u are cuz your an amazing writer. Well I'll be around if u ever decided to continue it, hope u do want to though... cuz I'm already hooked on it :( soooo, yea...take care then :)
Guest chapter 6 . 9/17/2013
Please continue this amazing story!
Cynthia chapter 6 . 9/10/2013
Soricha, I beg of you, you cannot leave this story unfinished. It is cruel. PLEASE!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
This is amzingly beautiful. Are you gonna continue? Please do! Dying to read on. At the end of each part you nvr fail to make me brawl like a baby :)
AliseArdhan chapter 6 . 8/31/2013
This is great story. Just so you know that I'm stil waiting... :D
Guest chapter 6 . 8/4/2013
I would really love to read next part! PLEASE CONTINUE
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Please, please, please continue this story.
ilovereginamills chapter 6 . 6/1/2013
PLEASEEEEEEEE CONTINUE THIS!
calzon rizzles fan chapter 6 . 5/16/2013
This is my favorite fanfic ever. I have read so many over the years but always return to this one. It is a beautiful depiction of eternal love. Thank you for sharing it.
LeeShaw chapter 6 . 5/2/2013
I love this story its my favourite I hope you haven't abandoned it. Please, please, pretty PLEASE update soon!