Reviews for This Life and the Next
lindygroover chapter 6 . 4/27
Your story is amazing ! You are such a talented author. I am trying to find the right words to express what a great story this is and I can't seem any words that are worthy enough. It is so creative how you started and take us to the next life. I imagined Callie as Sacagawea and when you said she was an opera singer I imagined her in La Bohem which in the end finally performed. I actually was thinking that there romance reminded me of La Boheme not sure if that was you intentio I love that opera and you a spectacular job wringing this and look forward to next chapter. Will you be doing a part 2 to letters?
LeeShaw chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
Hope you can update soon
MGEL chapter 6 . 2/3/2015
Hi !
I just read your fic (in one night, I believe English people say "bookworm" in French I just call it "boulimique des livres"). I really really loved that fic !
The Italian part was so inspiring. I just imagine the paintings of the church in my head and I (almost) wanna go there and paint too.
Your fic made think about Romeo and Juliette. Calzona can't love each other why ? Because they're women ? I'm not gay and by reading your fic I just had this realisation: My, people can be so stupid about the gay thing. I'm French and last year we just had this HUGE debate whether or not gay people should be allowed to get married. I'm no homophobic but I just couldn't wrap my mind around the issues. I'm straight, what do I care about gay people and marriage ? I'm not even sure I want to get married myself. But now I get it. Love is not about gender, it's about love. And gay people marrying is not about gay people, it's about having a opportunity to chose whoever you want to spend your life with. So thank you for that illumination. I can even consider marrying a guy now. No, just kidding ha !
Now, I know you haven't updated this fic since 2011 but if you ever read this review, I'm begging, please please pretty please, update this freaking fic ! I could invite you to France to thank you (I live in southern France, like 30 minutes away from Saint Tropez. You know the catch phrase Sea, sex and sun ? Sooo accurate here.).
Anyway, if you read this review pleeeeease update, I so wanna read a next chapter. If you do not read this review.. Well, it's a shame. Either way, I just made a fool of myself. Mes sincères sentiments,
Mado.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
This story is absolutely beautiful. It really tested me up. You write really well. Can you please finish this story? Thanks! :)
Logan chapter 6 . 11/7/2014
Could you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update this fantastic story... it is one of the best stories i have ever read... I hope you are ok?!
Sam chapter 6 . 9/17/2014
This one made me shed a few tears. Absolutely beautiful. Please carry on wrwriting. You're a great writer.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/24/2014
Juste so know,I'm still waiting for an update. Whenever you're ready to share with us.
Ayoung2 chapter 6 . 8/1/2014
Please finish you said there will be 6 chapter
weasley007 chapter 6 . 7/7/2014
You're just amazing! The storys are trully beautiful and remarkable. I hope you show up soon with another masterpiece.
coughlin chapter 6 . 5/1/2014
Your story is so amazing and beautifully written and sad but sad in a beautiful way. Just asking when will your next update will be?
OBshipper chapter 6 . 4/10/2014
i can't wait for more ! whenever it will come, i'll be here to read it ! the best story I've ever read, and iv'e read many ;) xx
alinaed chapter 6 . 3/20/2014
This is a rly good story! Different from other but still very good! Update soon!
feelthefreedom147 chapter 6 . 1/16/2014
Just read the entire story and was blown away. I cried and laughed, my heart broke and soared. Well done!
jcja25 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
I know it has been a long time since you've been on here; but it would be absolutely amazing if you would come back and keep going with this story! I keep coming back to read it again, each time hoping there will be another chapter. You are a fantastic writer. In fact I'm guessing the reason you aren't writing fanfic anymore is because you're getting paid to write elsewhere. If that's the case, could you let me know where I can find it? I would love to read more of your work.
SnickerAngel chapter 6 . 12/7/2013
This story is so absolutely amazing. I could not stop reading it. Please, please, please continue writing it. I love it!