Reviews for A Love for Hate
Night13 chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
Aww it's ok , i too have to concentrate on passing college and I know it's hard a times to deal with everything. If it's not too much to ask i would like a quick summary of what would have happened since I was really getting into the story :)
Hope your dreams come true and good luck :)
icywarm chapter 7 . 10/22/2011
I hope that you can do what you want to do, and get settled enough to write more, because, I enjoy this. However, people's lives are more important than my enjoyment reading their fanfictions. I do hope that you find the time to write more; it would suck to leave it there.
IzaiIzaiKun chapter 7 . 10/9/2011
Hey i would like to know what happens, in the end, im sorry to hear that it might not be finished, so ya i want to know what happens.
Mavilier chapter 7 . 1/7/2011
I'm so happy for you :D

I wish you the best of luck!

I'm upset there won't be any more updates, but I understand the difficulty of school and finding a job that you will love.

Go Go Viyola~

Thank you so much for this wonderful story, even unfinished it is still beautiful.
XxMikomiAixX chapter 7 . 1/5/2011
Hi~! Yeah... I understand what you mean. It's hard, very hard. But trust me it will be worth it in the end, when yu finally reach your dreams! And when you get there you can brag to us of how awesome you are! Tee-hee! But if it's not too much, I would like to know what would have happened in the end~?

Good Luck in life!

~Mikomi Ai
ChocoBits Daioh chapter 7 . 1/5/2011
I enjoyed reading your fic a lot and it's COMPLETELY FINE for you to go chase your dreams!

I certainly would! GO GET 'IM!

Best wishes to you~
MsAtilla chapter 7 . 1/5/2011
Good luck! You set a good example for future graduants (-me included... Orz )!

-Kini (who now read fics instead of German homework...)
Giveortake chapter 7 . 1/5/2011
If giving this up for a while to accomplish your goals and prove that what you are doing is what you want, then by all means, GIVE IT ALL UP xD As a reader, I enjoy the story, but it won't mean anything if the writer isn't able to live out their life the way they would have wanted to. So please, forget about us for now, focus on your life and what you need to do. Make sure to rest and play every so often, because work without end is torture to the body and the soul. Do what you must to make things awesome, and then perhaps you can come back and write something magnificent from all the hard earned pride you'll hopefully gain from success.

I'm rambling, but I do believe this is how to help as much as I can, being only a stranger on the internet who reads your stories. Go on and have fun, work your ass off and be triumphant!

Mavilier chapter 6 . 1/2/2011
Oh my god... this is my first ShizuoxIzaya fan fic ever... If all of them are even half as good as yours... I can't even put it to words.

I love your writing style. I love how everyones in character, but with your own personal twist to it.

The plot is amazing...

Okay this is my only worry... you havent updated in over a month D:

I don't think I can wait another second for another chapter! I fell out of my chair when I saw there wasn't another beautiful work of art to see...

So saying this write MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE :D
Morena Evensong chapter 6 . 12/2/2010
Hmm... interesting. I am definitely enjoying this story. Izaya's motives are really quite straight-forward even if he's trying to convince himself they're not, lol. And I like your introspective Shizuo. Well, sort of introspective, inasmuch as he can't control his temper and doesn't know how to, so instead has, over the years, figured out what causes it to explode and gone to great lengths to avoid anything that would make him angry. Shizuo is really a very interesting character and I like that you're showing that very well without toning down his animalistic rage.

Can't wait to see where this goes!
Allen.Nara chapter 6 . 11/29/2010
woah, i really like this fanfiction. it's so unusual and they're also in chara... very nice work! :)
DarkRoadHina chapter 6 . 11/17/2010
- This is ace, I feel a bit Pervy for Reading but it's so cool, please update soon
Giveortake chapter 6 . 11/16/2010
I've been waiting for an update, and I'm so happy I got one~ Don't worry about the wait, it was worth it. Just focus on the things that need the most attention and then give us the rest of it with this story! Great job, keep it up~
Psyche-red chapter 6 . 11/15/2010
i frikin love this story! XD i feel sad for shizu-chan! but its just too great! please update soon! :D
Sarah32138 chapter 6 . 11/15/2010
welll what I think is...I want more more more more!

Really nice chapter. Shizuo as a pet, I just love it.

Izaya is trying hard to not realize his own feelings. I can't wait to read more. and Np everybody gets busy sometimes, I'm just glad to have your update. _
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »