Reviews for Don't Wanna Be Dinner
Great story! Well done!
CindyT63 chapter 3 . 7/11
Oh no! Oh my gosh!
CindyT63 chapter 1 . 7/11
Holy crap! What a way to start a story!
ImpalaLove chapter 5 . 11/21/2015
This was freakin' fantastic and I loved every minute of it. Suspense, action, brotherly love, and basically everything that I love about the show wrapped up into a fantastically written story. You had my heart pounding the whole time!
atruewriter chapter 5 . 11/19/2015
awesome
Guest chapter 5 . 6/17/2015
I was going Black Lagoon Creatures ...
Legoelf chapter 5 . 4/30/2015
Ahhhh swampzilla amazing name
Sallyannerenee chapter 5 . 3/21/2015
Great story! Really well paced, and you did a wonderful job portraying the boys!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/15/2015
Great story.
Jenjoremy chapter 4 . 11/14/2013
Wow, that was an intense chapter! Loved the part where Dean was trying to keep Sammy still and quiet so the beast wouldn't notice them. OMG! So glad I'm reading this AFTER it was completed so I don't have to wait for the next chapter. And off I go to chapter 5!
lillelouis chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
Ha!

Best ending to a story- no wait...well... No- Yeah.

Best ending.
JaniceC678 chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
Always love your stuff and this one was just great! Awesomely heroic even while hurt Winchesters all around!
Sargerogue chapter 5 . 4/3/2012
Swampzilla thats classic. great story
ccase13 chapter 5 . 2/11/2012
I loved the tale of the swampzilla nest. Sam might should have gone for help but I can see his point that Dean would never have left him so he couldn't leave Dean either.
sam's folly chapter 5 . 11/18/2011
Great story, great writing! Loved how you captured Sam and Dean's personalities. You really had them nailed. I felt like I was watching an SPN episode-a really good one!

I'm off to read another one of your stories. Keep up the good work!