Reviews for Forks: Where Vampires go to Find their Mate
BookWormGirl93 chapter 56 . 9/1
not once were the wolves mentioned. wtf? what happened to Jake?
marysway chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
Found this searching for another. I'm going to give this a chance. I'm already upset that the lies start off with the first chapter. When you love someone you hold on to that love. I understand her insecurities but I don't understand why the men are encouraging this. I'm sure she is in shock is the reason she is so damn calm?
Ira Bell chapter 56 . 11/10/2014
LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT
cela chapter 51 . 6/9/2014
i'm a little perturbed that you haven't given any description of alex. does he look like Edward? bella? or a combination of both? I do lovbe his name though, it reminds me of the fabulous alexander skarsgard!
cela chapter 7 . 6/7/2014
that is really mean of bella to make Edward eat human food with her, especially when she isn't going to keep the baby when Edward has said he would gladly take his only chance at being a father.
cela chapter 3 . 6/7/2014
when rose finds out she will want to hunt them down and kill them, with the help of Emmett and jasper. there's no way to keep those two from avenging their sister. Edward, of course, will stand by her.
cela chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
why is bella so calm about this? she should be freaking out, thinking about Edward finding out. unless of course it was Jacob doing it out of jealousy.
Guest chapter 55 . 8/4/2013
The paragraph with Emmett in it seemed to say that Emmitt kissed Angela, I'm sure that you meant Ben kissed Angela.
cela chapter 10 . 8/3/2013
I hope mike is her singer. it would serve them both right, they deserve each other.
cela chapter 7 . 8/3/2013
it's really mean to make Edward eat human food. bella would never do that.
Guest chapter 27 . 8/3/2013
Poor Bella. Although women do it frequently, it would be very hard to abandon her baby. She could stand it because it was Rose.
BELAVERA chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I don't want to write the words either, but I think I know what they wrote. I hope they catch them and go ahead and execute them.
bbeccaz chapter 37 . 7/29/2013
I understand mating is about sex well being intimate and bonding and what not. but they are getting a miracle. it seems thay focus on sex alot, a month or two without wont kill them. they can still with each other and have an emotional bond.
idk i love this story but
bbeccaz chapter 9 . 7/28/2013
Im kinda annoyed that shes giving rose the baby
i dont know if her decision will change but i think if the baby is going to stay in the family then edward and bella shouls be the parents
sassystewart chapter 56 . 7/17/2013
I really enjoyed this story!