Reviews for Master of Discipline: Date With Karasuba
Sparkysbro201 chapter 1 . 3/25
3 Karasuba
Duncan0Idaho chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Good one shot, i liked how you left Karasuba in character, she is a total Blood Knight who only thrives to fight, her goal, her life, all are based on that, to satisfy her bloodloost and you channeled that quite well, and as for making Minato somewhat of a competent brawler i liked that.
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Seems like the sort of thing that she would like. I feel a little sorry for Minato in all this.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
please make more like one where karasuba has a kid I think that would be funny I am not a good writer but you are
Ninja Master chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Very coool!
Ronniemac28 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
great short!
aaronperson4u chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I read this. I had a panic attack wherein my entire chest was on fire, all of my body felt cold and I struggled to sigh or to cry, because, impossibly, I couldn't do both. I tried several times to grab onto something that wasn't there.

People were left feeling as though their bodies had been blown out from under their head, their eyes. In truth, it was their world. The framework in which they were meant to be happy was incinerated.

And Minato got a hug. It wasn't like there was much left to embrace.
A Reviewer chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
I love it. Karasuba's the kind of woman where /especially/ when you 'win', you lose.

It was also a good addition in that some of his later actions in MoD kinda make more sense with the thought that yeah, he's been out cage fighting and yeah, he actually knows (because he has) that he can kick their ass and take their names. Good stuff. Great addition. Can't wait to see the next MoD entry, or maybe a new brand of Minato/Karasuba interaction. Keep it up.

Later
Sarroush chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
I just LOVE Karasuba fanfics 3

...And this "date"...is somewhat perfect for this couple xD

Writeee more! :D
Dudtheman chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
that seems about right for a date for that couple lol )
MistressWinowyll chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
That is a very appropriate date for Karasuba

Your Mistress.
RI100014 chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Well that's nice. Geek wins the day. lol.

Till next time... adios.
Okiro Zangetsu chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Karasuba in a nutshell
KingOfTheKill chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Loved it. This is what is marvelous about you're writing style. You are able to take characters and change them while still maintaining that feel of realism, that no matter what the character does, however out of character, is believable because you've taken the time to make sure it is and that's why I love your stories, especially your Sekirei ones.

KotK