Reviews for Pretzel
BookWormTickledPink chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
wow
Manda CullenMccartyWhitlock chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Do you know how hard it is to read with tears in your eyes? REALLY HARD! This was amazing. My heart broke the entire time, over and over. But I have to wonder, what happens when she meets Edward? Do Bella and Jasper get over their 'old friendship'? My mind is racing with possibilities! Excellent job!
sweetmahogany chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Ooooh, Stacy... You should totally do an Edward/Bella spin off of this story. That would be f'awesome! This was a good one shot and I kept wondering if Edward was going to make an appearance. I'm always going to root for an E/B outcome, even if it's not an E/B story...lmfao! Yeah, I'm a little demented.
Erikajo chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Awesome story! I really liked that it was all about the interaction between B/J/A. The HEA girl in side me liked knowing E was waiting in the wings. Great job! :)
A Girl Who Reads Cereal Boxes chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
And that is life!

We can't have everything we want, and nor would it be good for Jasper/Bella to have it all. Life doesn't work like that.

But hopefully, the splits in the pretzel won't seem to big when Bella and Jasper are out in the big wide world.

Beautifully told, and a great read :-)
Tee Hill chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
great story :)))))))
slrstars chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
I really liked this one! For some reason I have been really into the Jasper stories. Even though this feels unfinished I don't think you could make it any better than it is. I am not the kind of person who likes stories open ended like this but it just feels like you are suppose to make your own conclusions. I promise I will read one of your longer stories soon. Do you only have the one that is finished?
busymommy chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
NNNNOOOOOOO! Jas belongs with Bella and he knows it! Alice will never be enough for him.

Srsly, though, I loved it!
strawwberry chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
This story was beautifully written.

I just wanted Bella and Jasper to end up together but I knew they weren't right in that way. It was good that Edward came in in the end. That way we know Bella probably wont be alone at least :)
Butterfly Betty chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Aw, that was great!
fallgoddess chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Oh I feel bad for them... It was a very good story through sad but good
beegurl13 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Wow, this was great. I love the conflict and the emotion between them all. I love that Bella and Jasper love each other, but it's not enough, or the right kind. I love the ending, too. :D I love that Bella knows she can't stay, and that it's killing both her and Jasper. I love that Jasper sees that the real pain is between him and Bella, that as much as Alice hurts, it's nothing like he and Bella. I also love that Alice introduces Bella to Edward at the end, and that Jasper can't watch it. :D

Really, really good job. I loved it. :)
grrrr.edward chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
glad she found e in the end.
gossip-bangkok chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
So beautifully written

Love it

Thank you.

SO TRUE!
Valleegrl chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
I couldn't even imagine having that feeling. An having to choose like that.

Great story!