Reviews for Truth or Dare
naomi brady chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
i dare konata to go without gaming nor watching anime for a whole day, and tsukasa to do 1000 math problems in an hour and it has to be all correct and finished to survive.
christopherweeblingjr chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Youuuu... MONSTER!
KONATA, I MOTHERFUCKING DARE YOU TO GET A SHOTGUN AND KILL THE SON OF A BITCH KNOW AS THE ANNOUNCER BY BLASTING HIS HEAD OFF!

Oh, and I also dare Kagami to kiss Konata.
Gigarot chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I dare Kagami to kiss Konata in the lips for 10 seconds.
Konami izumi chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
me mola tu historia XD

me gustaria ponerle un verdad a kagamin X3

Verdad:

imajinaste alguna vez como seria tu vida con konata de girl friend? XD
KONATAISMS9109 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
I dare konata to cosplay as a neko-girl in a mini-dress and give kagami a little (lap or table) dance :P pervy I know, but I could almost see konata doing that in a fantasy XP
Taku-yaki chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Okay...I'm thinking of how funny this is gonna be.

Dares:

Everybody jump on Minami until she falls to the ground!

Hiyori, draw a sketch while Yutaka ties Minami to a chair. XD

Minami...scream as loud as you can.

Ja ne!
ronelm2000 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Critic Side: This is just a preference so you can ignore it anyway...

Put colons instead of hyphens in a script. /

Now for my ToD. hehehe

1. I have an mp3 playlist of all K-ON!/! Songs...

Each one shall pick 5 songs from the list...and sing them perfectly. You can only pick one OP song, one ED song, and one Insert Song.
LuckyStar Fanfic Writer chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Here's a question for Miyuki

Have you ever Materbuaited?
Aaml-sp5 chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Truths:

Everyone - If you could turn into a Pokemon which one would you want to be?

Konata - Now that we know Kagami likes/loves you, I'd like to know how you feel about her

Yutaka and Minami - What are your feelings towards each other?

Dares:

Kagami and Konata - right before you speak you have to kiss the each other

Yutaka and Minami - refer-the one Hiyori was dared to draw, kiss for 3 minutes like that

Hiyori - do a doujin using KonataXKagami(obviously Lucky Star), HimekoXChikane(Kannazuki no Miko), KonokaXSetsuna(Negima), and ChikaruXShion(Strawberry Panic)

Kagami and Konata .again. - If Konata said she likes/loves Kagami too, I dare them to date eachother for 3chapters, and after the three chapters they can choose if they want to stay together or not

0k! That's all for now! (KonataXKagami Gotta Support It!)
WandererfromtheWest chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Greetings, I'm here and raring to go. Ok here are my dares and truths.

Dare: I dare all characters to step into the morphing chamber that I've sent with these dares. (Large cylinder chamber appears from the envelope) And each character will change into half human/half animal hybrid that is written below. They must remain this way for the remainder of the round.

Konata - Fox

Kagami - Bunny

Tsukasa - Dog

Miyuki - Sheep (for all intense purposes I stuck with this)

Yutaka - Squirrel

Ayano - Peacock

Minoru/Sebastian - Mole

Akira - Mouse

Truths:

Konata - If you were given the chance, would you give up anime and manga, to have Kagami as a girlfriend?

Kagami - How do you feel about Konata's answer?

Minami - Is there anything you would NOT help Yutaka with?

That's about it, keep up the good work. I look forward to the next chapter; until next time 'Cheerio'! :D
niigoki chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Oh ho, look, a Lucky Star T or D (I've actually done one myself, but I always wanted to GIVE someone a dare, so... here is goes!)

Kagamin, Kagamin... I dare you to put a Pocky on your mouth. Konata, you can chew the other end, going as far as you want. You can give one bite, or several... Kagami can't move, so if Konata decides to get too close, well... You need to remain still.

Only one dare from me today. If it's good, then I'm coming for more. Hope Kagami wins this! I'm cheering for you! And I'm really sorry, too... You can have all that Pocky afterwards.

Bye-neee

- TSL
megarockman78 chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Konata - dare you to watch Western cartoons and play Western video games for a day instead of Japanese ones

Kagami - dare you to get a good ending in a visual novel

Tsukasa - dare you to try playing American football

Miyuki - dare you to walk around a seedy red-light district for an hour

Yutaka Kobayakawa - dare you to ride a roller coaster

Minami Iwasaki - dare you to model in a runway fashion show

Patricia Martin - dare you to write a five-page paper on Japanese culture without any references to anime or manga

Hiyori Tamura - dare you to make a doujinshi centered on a straight couple

Misao - dare you to be nice to Konata for a day

Ayano - dare you to introduce your boyfriend to everyone
Zokusho chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
I wonder why these truth or dare things are so popular now? :D

Well okay, maybe I can still come up with something that hasn't been used yet... I dare the girls to play Twister.

Forfeits are up to you, since you rated this T. I'd make those who slip to strip a piece of clothing and/or drink a dose of alcohol, and enter the game again.

(I think Twister is unknown in Japan, and Japanese people would be very uncomfortable playing it. But, you got Patty-chan in there...)