Reviews for Western Skies
TonysSilverFox chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
Just found this, and just saw how old it is. I hope you decide to continue with it someday. I really enjoyed the first 2 chapters, the story really drew me in, lots of unanswered questions. :-)
the-phoenixette chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
Unusual story, but interesting. Why would you abandon it? Seems a shame to me... It had such promise.
stareagle chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
I hope you are going to finish this... it is a fun au
victoriantealady chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
I found this fic while looking around your profile page and love it. I hope you update soon.
Srienia chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
This is a really good story and I hope you'll pick it up again at some point.
Ziver69 chapter 2 . 2/16/2012
Realizing how old this is and that if you were planning to update, you probably would have by now, but this is great. I love the old west type fics and in two short chapters you've really established a great story-line. Love Ducky and Fornell's parts already and Jethro being in the Civil War. Tony's mystery is great. I get the feeling he wasn't so much a part of the robbery but he definitely has a past that keeps him running. It's intriguing because from your description, Tony's holster indicates money, and we all know on the show that this is true, but relating back to the story it is curious to wonder if Tony had wealth at his disposal (and this is assuming my perception is right at all) what would have happened to send him on a path leading up to being shot and ending up at Gibbs.

And the first chapter leaves questions about Gibbs as well. The memory he has of delicate hands darning when he picks up the sewing basket leads you to believe he had a woman, I'm assuming that it was a memory of Shannon. Also assuming that this story-line follows established cannon at least so far in that Shannon is dead now. And then the line where Gibbs is watching Tony, "a man in sleeping his bed", followed by "there's a phrase he never thought he'd hear again."

I was wondering if you had any plans at all to continue this. And if not, do you take requests? LOL I'd love to see an update. This is very creative and well written.
Ebony Falcon chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
I hope you update this story! It's very captivating so far
Lidil chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
Awww.

I was just starting to like this story.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
An AWESOME story, will there be more please?
werekat chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
I really like this story and it has great potential. I hope you continue the story.
whoska chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
really like this, I hope you go on with the story. thanks
NikkiandNestle chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
This is a really good story. I hope you are going to keep writing. I love the idea of Tony as a big tuff gun fighter.
YoursInEternity S.D chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
Wow I'm liking this. Great detail and really different, not something you'd expect which I like. Hope you update soon :)
Corala chapter 2 . 3/18/2011
This was so good will be more to it i do hope so
G23-Paxilion chapter 2 . 2/14/2011
Found this through NCIS ficfinder and i'm glad i did. Really loving the start of this story and can't wait until it's all up.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »