Reviews for Western Skies
G23-Paxilion chapter 2 . 2/14/2011
Found this through NCIS ficfinder and i'm glad i did. Really loving the start of this story and can't wait until it's all up.
esprit en deuil chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
Really loving the start to this fic, hope you're planning to continue :)
blarney chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
I really hope you will continue with this story. I love the western setting and gunfighter Tony. Please update soon.
WyrdSmith chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
Oh, please don't leave thus incomplete! It's intriguing.
trout1986 chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
I would love to see more here. I also love your story Taken
Net Sparrow chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
That's such a great story, I like the western-setting. and wounded Tony. In the end he must be one of the good boys or at least getting there. Please continue with this story !
H.I. Fanfiction chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
Great chapter... please update soon. :-]
finlaure chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
Love how you have the people in the story, now I can't wait to see Tim and Abby... and what about Ziva or will it be Kate? I really look forward to a Lot more of this, soooon. and I love the fact that, once a Marine, always a Marine, even in history.
sentarla chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
I like the story has an authentic feel. More please
jjd022980 chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
ooo can't wait to see what's next!
Spun Trumak chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
I am a total history and NCIS buff and OHMYGOODNESS,

I love this fic!

Pleaseeeeee keep updatingggg! :)
Luvliacd chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
When is Tony going to get a clue and start trusting Gibbs? Didn't he just prove himself by keeping the sheriff away? Can't wait to read more.
diana teo chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
Ducky AND Fornell? Now I'm REALLY liking this story...You're doing a wonderful job weaving the plot and backstory.I love it!
diana teo chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
There's a soft,tender quality to your descriptive writing that I like.I'm fascinated and am looking forward to seeing where this AU will go...
fanfictionfan63 chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
Great second chapter. Love how you bring in the other characters. And the Gibbs/Tony interaction, of course. NCIS meets Brokeback Mountain ;-) Definitely looking forward to more.
59 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »