Reviews for Western Skies
Oya Yansa chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
This was a wonderful chapter! The story development was great and so was the background information that was given.
Julie250 chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
Thanks for another great chapter, looking forward to reading more soon. Julie xx
Gibbs4Eva chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
Love it!
ban-chan100 chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
yaay please continue i wonder what happens next and cant wait to read it.

thank youuu and please continue.
aredhela82 chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
Please, continue this story. It's really great so far :)
WCUGirl chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
Love it, love it, love it! :) :) :)
Gloworm41 chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
Can't wait to hear Tony's story. Great job on this - Tony and Gibbs are so suited to a western setting. Please update soon.
Kesterpan chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
Instant connection for Gibbs and Tony... as it should be! Much fun, this story. Definite similarities in their characters, which might help them get past trust issues... one can hope, anyway! Wonder if Fornell will be back to cause trouble.
Mrs Don Draper chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
Just as good as the first chapter. Loved "Sheriff Fornell," btw. :)
Alisa123 chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
WONDEFUL update...been hoping for one...i have a feeling, that gibbs WILL learn the truth 1 way or the other.

keep it coming.

alisa
Mrs Don Draper chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Hot dog! Can't wait until you update this one. Unf, if anything in this story caught my attention, it had to be this: The man sleeping in his bed. Now there's a phrase Gibbs never thought he'd hear again.
fanfictionfan63 chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Sure is AU and doesn't have much in common with the NCIS we know (other than our two favorite characters) but nevertheless it's a great story and I am looking forward to learning more about who is after Tony and how they will get to know each other better, become friends (or more?). Update soon.
blarney chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Love a gunfighter Tony in a Western setting. Looking forward to more.
trout1986 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
hope there is more coming
H.I. Fanfiction chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
OMG, loving this story already...

Keep updating...