Reviews for Western Skies
Net Sparrow chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Amazing beginning. Tony a gunfighter, Gibbs a widowed rancher. And having removed a bullet ! Yeah, that's great AU western style !
jjd022980 chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Awesome chapter can't wait to read more!
Gloworm41 chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Hmmm that last sentence was intriguing - Awesome start to this story, I am really looking forward to finding out what happened to Tony. Please update soon.
Zalacca chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Oooh I like - great start, cant wait to read more :-)
Alisa123 chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
this is looking really GOOD...it's different from other stories with them...in a different "time".

looking forward to more.

alisa
Kesterpan chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Intriguing beginning! Looking forward to seeing how their relationship progresses, and how their characters might be tweaked in this AU.
finlaure chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
WOW I Love this! I can't wait for more and you have the details So amazing! Please post more Soon! I think this is going to be a Wonderful story!
SherryGabs chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
This is awesome so far! I got so wrapped up in it, I forgot it was NCIS. LOL.

Look forward to more.
HyperMint chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
wait, so Gibbs was involved with a guy before? he's going to hook up with Tony? *salivates in excitement* if this is slash, that is.
Oya Yansa chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Wow! Wonderful chapter-I can't wait to see how this story develops and where you go with it. I know I'm in for a good read with this. Update soon please!
Chandniwrc chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
please update soon :) it's very interesting chapter :)
SithelfJen chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Good start so far. I look forward to reading more.
21JumpStreetMcQuaids chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
please update interesting story
rd4rapture chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
I usually don't like the historical au stuff but I'm intrigued with your story. Looking forward to the next chapter.
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4