Reviews for Full Circle
SGAavidreader chapter 16 . 6/19
Loved the story, but wanted that hug at the end!
Crazygirl91 chapter 16 . 8/7/2014
I loved it! Amazing story and you are a truly talented writer! :)
Nicolene B chapter 16 . 11/18/2013
Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Though this story has long been one of my favorites, I am still confused about the purpose of Castiel's visit when he asked about lawyers. Could someone please advise me?
Thank you.
TG chapter 16 . 7/24/2013
Great final chapter, and Sam finally gave Dean his amulet back, and can understand why he put it in Dean's jacket pocket rather than giving it to him himself. Just perfect ending, of course they wouldn't hug in the motel car park, but Dean tossing Sam the keys and saying "You're driving" said it all.
A really enjoyable read, loved it. chapter 15 . 7/23/2013
Love the talk and banter between Sam and Dean, and Dean actually opened up, chick-flick moment be damned! And great that Sammy told Dean what went down. Hope Dean does get the cartoon band-aids (or plasters as we call them in the UK!) chapter 14 . 7/23/2013
Awesome, Sam made the decision himself and exorcised the demon. And loved the hospital scene, drugged up and puppy dog eyed Sam, what a treat! chapter 13 . 7/23/2013
OMG that was an evil ending to that chapter ... reading on immediately now! chapter 12 . 7/23/2013
Had to feel for Dean in that chapter, having to leave Sam to get the woman to safety and then having to listen to what is going on over the phone. Just hope the woman is safe with the unfinished Devil's Trap and that Dean can get back to Sam pronto!
And, forgot to say earlier, but love this story from Dean's POV chapter 11 . 7/18/2013
Loved this chapter especially the ending of it, Dean having a chick flick moment and saying he's proud of Sam! chapter 10 . 7/17/2013
Things are never easy for the Winchesters, Dean has that call with Lisa and now the crossroads demon shows up, bad news for both of them! chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
OMG what an emotional chapter, poor Sam and poor Dean with all Sam had said and what's running through Dean's mind he just can't say what he wants to and it comes out wrong. chapter 8 . 7/17/2013
How could you end that chapter like that, good job I'm not left hanging and can go right onto chapter 9! And great, they are finally talking! chapter 7 . 7/16/2013
For once it is Sam being silent and Dean being the one wanting to talk. Stubborn little brothers, but will Dean get his way without putting his foot in it again? chapter 6 . 7/16/2013
OMG poor Sammy, with Lucifer messing with his mind finding a spell to make Dean forget him. Dean would have just known something was missing in his life. Thank goodness Sam didn't to through with it. Can see why Dean reacted the way he did, but at least they have now talked.