Reviews for Flesh for Fantasy
overninethousand chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
thefeylady chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I wouldn't feel attracted to him, I'd probably end up fighting with everyone, except for rin. I'm a heart of stone. :P Eh, I'm just a natural born fighter I guess. Oh, by the way, great story. :)
Miranda Everlark chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Beautiful. So damn beautiful.
pamianime chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
This was one of the best I've read! So beautifully written! You did an amazing job on this :)!

I'm just going to reread it again :)!
alguo chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
This was simply beautiful. The story flowed like poetry from a master poet. Very discriptive and captivating. It surprises me that you have not recieved more reviews:/ but again. Beautiful it's like a little bit of heaven
icy-delight chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
i just wanted to tell you how much i loved this and i hope and pray this gets to you in a good way .. you have a got for word the LORD gave you a wonderful gift please use it more offten..god bless.. p.s. i am so adding you to my newest fav. writer sweetie.. again best of wises
Rarawir chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
As I was reading your story I was thinking that it looked like poetry. The way you described things and the way of writing were amazing! I loved this fiction. Added to favorites!

Jo
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I got sidetracked along the way (mostly because I have about five stories floting around in my brain), but this was a really sweet story. :)
Cailyn chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Your story lines are good, but the overwhelming amount of detail you put into the story destracts the readers. Try less details, maybe. And I'm not being mean, just some friendly advice :)
K chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
This was great! :)
Akuma Kori chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
This was... hmm... I don't even have the right words to describe it. It sweet, romantic, and very nicely described. I can see that you like to read. Your vocabulary is very elevated.

However I have a question. What's the time-line of this story? Modern times or past? Because if it's past you should pay more attention to the things she knows like " my mind would be as dark, black, and stormy as nimbus clouds". If she is in the past how does she possesses such knowledge? There is no way she knows about nimbus clouds much less about what happens inside a nimbus cloud.

Beside than this small errors you made your story is a good one. Very refreshing.
Kymerisalla chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
wow that was really good
pclark chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Very poetic. It was refreshing. I like it.