Reviews for Just One of Those Days
Edward Houshi chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
I got a bit confused at the beginning, but after reading it again I understood a bit better. I always wondered if he and Kereelis met beforehand, or if he made the sock himself or what. This is pertty interesting though.
gumbycan-password gone to alah chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
not bad for a short story and good job getting the quirky bits about the series right. I second the approval of LordB. if only my mind was not such a mess I could focus and add to this section but I'd really have to push myself as i haven't read KCDS since end of volume 6.
LordB chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Short, but in a case such as this I wouldn't say that's a bad thing. I really liked it, though it probably helps that Yata is my favourite character of the series.

No, seriously though, it was good, and an interesting look into the whole channelling thing. I've often thought if he can channel alien/monkey spirits, why not human ones? Even though in the same story he says that he can only channel Kereellis. I guess that also means we should be wondering why he may lie about something like that, because if he can doesn't it mean that Karatsu isn't exactly essential to the KCDS and that Yata himself isn't at all useless.

(it also means that Kikuchi can be shot and Karatsu won't feel all alone, but that's just a personal opinion)

I think because it was short, that means that I couldn't find anything wrong with it. It did confuse me a bit so I had to read again, but I reckon that's my own stupidity.

Sorry, this was kind of long and rambling and probably didn't make a lot of sense.

In short... Favourite.