Reviews for To Hide Emotions
DMBO chapter 10 . 9/13/2014
I don't get why Edward is so angry with Emmett, yes I mean he didn't treat Rose the best and said some nasty things about her but she cheated on him with Edward! It's Emmett who should be getting angry and aggressive with Edward.
Loved Rose's complete over reaction to to Edward's news, I laughed so hard poor Alice! Fantastic story I really enjoyed it, wished you finished it, your a really good writer.
DMBO chapter 8 . 9/13/2014
So glad she told him, I feel sorry for him but his childish behaviour lead to this. Is he going to fight Edward?
DMBO chapter 7 . 9/13/2014
I love your interpretation of the characters I think you captured them all beautifully. I hope Rosalie tells Emmett and her and Edward end up together but I have a feeling she's going to be too selfish and not tell him!
DMBO chapter 6 . 9/13/2014
Looking forward to Emmett finding out!
DMBO chapter 5 . 9/13/2014
So Bella after nearly being killed, while still struggling to catch her breath all she's worried about is Edward leaving her! She's so stupid I have no pity for her. Another great chapter.
DMBO chapter 4 . 9/13/2014
Excellent chapter didn't think I was going to like Carlisle's perspective but I enjoyed it he wasn't patronizing like I taught he would be, Loved the ending, I just knew Jacob would make a balls of it! Can't wait to see what's going to happen when Bella shows up shouting her mouth off and what Emmett's reaction to all this will be.
DMBO chapter 3 . 9/13/2014
Ha loved it, your a brilliant writer your chapters are so short and yet convey so much tension, passion and longing.
DMBO chapter 2 . 9/13/2014
I love this its getting better and better! The competition and jealousy between Rose and Edward is heating up! I laughed when Edward said to Jacob "I'm offering her to you." I actually believe this is something he'd do, only he would take the woman's choice out of the equation.
DMBO chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
I really liked it, I honestly believe Rosalie and Edward are a better match their both so dark and brooding and I do believe Rosalie would tire of Emmett's personality. I wonder was love meant to last FOREVER?
envyme13 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Vampires dnt eat food. Ur beggining is confusing lol.
NeoPKRGoth chapter 10 . 12/21/2010
Damn that was tight rose should definitly rip her a new 1! Feel sorry 4 Alice tho : / this was great
envyme13 chapter 3 . 12/20/2010
RAWR, Why was this discontinued! /
Chaerinnie chapter 9 . 11/21/2010
you really need to update!
twilightnerd16 chapter 9 . 10/18/2010
yes! continue!
shan chapter 9 . 10/18/2010
please write some more its really interesting and i wanna know what happens next x