Reviews for Bah Humbug!
kitkit11183 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
I really like how you portray Ruki as a grump with a heart of gold. This entire story was really lighthearted and made for an excellent way to end a day. Thank you, Ori (if I may call you that), for writing and thank you, Taiki, for editing!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
DAMN YOU, CHEESE-IN-A-CAN! D:
Dreamstrider chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
This is one of the funniest of Ori's works that I've had the pleasure of reading. I think that Charles Dickens may very well go easy on you for writing an especially funny shameless ripoff of his novel, and by bringing it together with a fandom that many would never have imagined it could belong in.
Riku Murasaki chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Heehee. This was kinda adorable.
DRAGONGHOST chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
ok lets start off with saying...GET THIS FANFIC THE FUCK OFF OF HERE. ahem, this zone is takato and rika romance. which means its romance between takato and rika, not takato and henry. it one thing to put a gay part in a straight fanfic. its another when the gay character is one of the straight charaters. not saying you couldn't do that if you were going to make it different in the end. but this needs to go. a more correct way is just to have rika as the main character. or make a takato and henry romance. or just make it a takato and rika fanfic,but with a different section...not romance. any of these would have worked. but point is, get this thing removed from this section and next time get your character right. unless you like getting flamed
Reiji chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Well, I can imagine Ruki acting and looking like Scrooge.. But please, perish the mental image of that old Dub Tamers poster/illustration with the 'toothless' Ruki! XC

Er..Anyway, ceasing the cries and wails of despair triggered by that bad official US Tamers art, this is another of Ori's unforgettable (To me, that is.) works that I always find myself reading by December.

I'd be frank that the OOC characterizations seem to be rather.. "Mugen-E-ish" to my taste, dialogue-wise and as of the present. Though I remember that I was able to get a laugh out of it back then; maybe it's because I have a shallow sense of humor when I was younger.

Though Ruki's BelialVamdemon fangirl-ing was rather still amusing to imagine. The cheese-in-a-can thing meanwhile was worth a giggle. I dunno if there were indeed 01-02 food products in Japan back then. Xros Wars' Diginoir chips/cookies at the present maybe the only Digimon anime related food product I have only encountered for the first time.