Reviews for Of Innuendos and English class
commit.my.sin chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I had to read that book for one of my lit classes and now I cant even look at it without laughing. I am most thankful you turned one of my least favorite books in to a complete comedy so i bestow upon you my highest thanks and praise. That was just beautiful.
phirephox666 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Ha! My friends and I laughed so hard during Romeo and Juliet! Especially when we watched the movie! Loved this! -Phire
Ink of Crimson chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
hehe me and my friends in adv. lit all bust out laughing at random time when we read shakespear aloud but just looks at us rools his eyes and laughs before continuing then the next time unfortunately we do get detention but its in scriffs room and well its not much different than class other than we can laugh louder lol amazing story btw
EmoEccentrica chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Don't worry, you're not alone in thinking those quotes are funny :)
MycatISLordTubbington chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
This is hilarious, plus I'm giving you extra points for the Breakfast Club reference. and also that line about Twilight and Harry Potter made me laugh more than anything else because my 10grade Honors English class actually has the option for our first semester to read the first book of either series as our main assignment.
Jorokon chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
I remember some of these giggles! I can't believe she hasn't caught us yet. lol. It was really good and it made me laugh so hard my mum got conserned about my sanity
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
I like it :)
minlin chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
You won't be getting any hate from me, I was laughing as hard as the characters were!
samers chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
lol i miss english... delilah!
Bymaga Jones chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
I know absolutely nothing about this book, but you had me laughing almost as hard as the Glee gang. Thanks for the chuckle; I needed it.
livingthegamecalledlife chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Hate? How can anyone hate this? This is hilarious, awesome, amazing, and totally epic! I love it!
FNCtheThird chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
This made me laugh. :) Mostly because it reminded me of me and my friends when our class was reading The Scarlet Letter. ("What wouldst thou with me touching this man?") XD. Classic literature can be so fun sometimes.
Alice Itoko chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Really funny! XD Are these quotes from the actual book? :P
Orchestra-Eight chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Haha! This was hilarious! The hardness joke was the best! xD
Frill Shark chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
No hate, I thought it was hysterical!