Reviews for glitter in the air
iheartpickles chapter 8 . 12/23/2014
OMGODS these one-shots are freaking awesome! They're basically poetry in story form. So beautiful... especially the will/rachel one.
robotdino chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
Yes... another oneshot collection. Your oneshots are amazing.
toomanyhearts chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Beautiful, amazing, and everything in between.
graceless wings chapter 3 . 2/7/2014
Love this!
Katniss Alicia chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Honey, I first discovered you four years ago. I FELL IN LOVE with your stories. I still recommend them. I'm just now finding them again, and I don't even know what to say to you. Please come back.
irmelonlord chapter 5 . 9/23/2013
;-;
;_;
:sniffles:
myohmy that was beautiful.
I like your characterization of Luke, his interactions with Calypso, the general tragedy and the beauty and woww you are amazing.
"He was broken.
{But the broken souls of heroes always found their way to her, somehow}"
THIS QUOTE
I like the full circle of it, and how it goes from "He's broken" [present] to "He was broken" [past] likelike
:crying:
How
Basically, this was amazing and beautiful and stylistic and just the right way and powerfully short and no words but p.e.r.f.e.c.t.
;-;
Thank you for writing.
irmelonlord chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Each of these are lovely, w.o.w.
Angst in its prime. Wow.
I love each of them. I love how in each short little section, you revealed so much about each character. I especially like the last section - you really made me pity and feel for Luke. I also like the section with Zoe Nightshade and Percy and the Hercules mention. c:
Heraclesbombs55 chapter 4 . 8/6/2013
Does annabeth have small feelings for nico or is she just proving a point i dont get it it was the best and worst so far
cool naked girls in the shower room and
Holy shit holy shit annabeth in a towel were funny as hell
SorryNotInUseAnymore chapter 8 . 6/30/2013
Yay more Katie/Will I just can't get enough of that couple unfortunately not many people write about it
SorryNotInUseAnymore chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
OMG! Did you just imply that Katie Gardener and Will Solace are a couple or something like that? If you did, that would make you totally awesome! Nobody else ships them.:(
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Love it! :)
2Lazy2Login chapter 4 . 3/7/2013
I've seen this on another website before...
hecates chapter 5 . 2/5/2013
Hi there!

This story has been nominated for a Phoenix Award in the Best Challenge Response category. The Phoenix Awards is an awards site geared toward the best in the Percy Jackson fandom on FanFiction . Net. Luckily for you, your story has been included in the twelve nominations available for this category. The voting period starts on February 10, 2013. We at Phoenix would be honored if you could let the world know that you've been nominated. :)

The person who nominated this fic gave the following reason for nominating:

"This story has been nominated over and over, but it never won. I think it's a really good oneshot collection, and I hope that it stands a fair chance of winning this year."

Feel free to check Phoenix out at fanmortals . weebly . com. Make someone's day. And congratulations.
- Theia
sangkar chapter 8 . 5/21/2012
Wher-ho. That was incredible. Now this story/collection thingy is my favourite collection of one-shots. I loved the way you mad use of the second person in this chapter. I've read some really desperate, crappy fics that use the third person in the /wrong wrong wrong/ way, but yours was excellent. I quite liked the chapter with the Annabeth/Nico thing in it, too, though the kiss at the end was a little... uncalled for. Great job.
Pineapple Water chapter 4 . 3/31/2012
I don't understand how you can come up with these ideas. Sometimes I kinda wish I had random inspiration moments like that. Oh well.

*exasperated sigh*

Anyways...

'holy shit holy shit Annabeth in a towel'

xD