Reviews for A Revenant's Love Story
Izulza chapter 10 . 9/29/2013
I'm gonna say it ;aaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww! :)
Izulza chapter 8 . 9/29/2013
I believe the saying fit for this is 'Sh*t is about to hit the fan. Awesome story! On the the edge of my seat .
Guest chapter 10 . 4/21/2013
That was so great! I kinda feel a little bad for Raul just because he's mis guided selfish and I'm sure he loved her a little. But I'm so HAPPY for Christine and Erik! Yay! Happy endings! It was a very good and beautiful story! Thanks for sharing! :D
thepinkunicorn chapter 10 . 3/5/2013
So I had no idea you were the one who wrote this story. You have again shown your complete wonderful ability and talent at writing. You have such a strong power over words. Not many are able to write about the 19th century and in its style and have it turn out so beautifully. This story was one of my favorites ever and it was really really fantastic. Congratulations and keep up the fantastic job.
ASingleSplendidSong chapter 10 . 4/24/2012
Curse you! You've ruined one hour of my revision with your fantastic writing. I WISH WISH WISH that Lloyd Webber had chosen something like this, instead of the melodramatic rubbish in LND. (Apologies if you like it; I don't).

I like how you added Nadir and Jammes in there as well - shows a TRUE Phantom fan from the rest, does it not? Only those who have read the original Leroux novel or the Susan Kay adaptation will understand those two. I thought Meg Giry was particularly well fleshed out - again, nothing like the LND Meg. To put it simply, she was brilliant. Not snivelling or insane, but kind and caring - exactly like the Meg I would have imagined. The addition of Nadir was fantastic as well - I can't imagine a better character to throw in there. He's such a catalyst - as is Meg - for things to happen. The last chapter was simply flawless - the song they would have sung, I could honestly hear in my ears.

Raoul - I liked him far more in this one than any other adaptations. Yes, he is 'perfect' in the sense of looks and social standing, but he is terrible in understanding the actual essence of music. Although I adore Hadley Fraser's Raoul in the 25th Anniversary RAH version; as a character, I don't care much for him and you bought that sentiment to the forefront.

I think your writing skills really went to a whole new level with Christine and Erik. Instead of keeping them scared and angry, you changed them - for the better for each other. I could wax lyrical for a whole other hour on how much I love your Christine and Erik but alas, revision and reality beckons.

Bravo, madame and encore!
aradiaeva chapter 10 . 4/13/2012
Great fic...very original and I loved at the end both Erik's and Meg's flair for the dramatics.
Sakura Neko-Chan 13 chapter 10 . 11/28/2011
Well, it's a competition between this and A Heartbeat for my favorite story... I especially love the last chapter, so very theatrical... Anyway, the praises I would heap upon this story would sound repetitive at this point, so I'll just say I loved it and leave it at that.
Esmy chapter 10 . 5/12/2011
In Chapter 6, there is dialogue between Christine and Erik that I think would lend itself to an amazing sequel to this story (included below). I absolutely love your stories, and I am sure I am not alone in saying that if you made a sequel to any of them, you would have many people reading it :)

Christine: "It's yet odd to me to fathom you aboveground and in the sunlight. I had always been convinced that even had I not left that final night, our future would have remained under the opera house."

Erik: "Well, of course. It could be no other way. You would sing at the opera with your adoring, masked husband in the audience every night and never caring that they stared; they'd always stare, but my eyes would only be yours. And I would have arranged for the largest, most elegant house in the city, practically toss our existence into society's face. We'd force them down together with no one to ever defeat us."
pendras cornielius chapter 10 . 4/18/2011
YAY HAPPY ENDINGS! yay Nadir gets Huggles! Yay to everything!
pendras cornielius chapter 6 . 4/17/2011
this chapter hit close to home in a musical sense. Christine IS music, its in her soul. To be forced to deny such a blessing is just heartbreakingly cruel and inhuman, and for me i can relate. i cant go a a day with some melody in my ears or sing, let alone a life time! I forgot my ipod yesterday cause i was going to a baptism, expecting to be home directly after. but unfortunately for me there was a very long party after and i practically cried. i was granted some solace with the music on my phone but it did nothing when it was being drowned out by the music choice :'(. I almost cried tears of joy when i got home to my ipod, and the sound of a piano met my ears. I can totally feel the bliss Christine feels when she hears Erik play, i just wish i could to XD. and as always i love reading your stories, i personally think they are the best cause others ive read are sweet enough to cause a tooth ache, and so predictable yuck. Yours are amazing. Angst depressing, loving, and every now and then a burst of cuteness. and as ive said before, they are finished so theres a extra bit of joy when i know i dont have to wait for a new chappie, i can just click Next . you are awesomesauce.
potocerk chapter 10 . 12/25/2010
You have impressed me once again with your skills in writing, Michelle. The way you write is truly amazing, it's no wonder why you're my favorite author. (In not only Phantom fics, but fics in general!). The only thing missing in this story, is a sequel! I would loved to know what might happen next in Erik and Christine's life.
Liz86000 chapter 10 . 12/17/2010
That was beautiful... I so love your Erik & Christine, great story...

But boy, there were many times that I really wanted to kill Raoul!
Mesmerina chapter 10 . 12/11/2010
I absolutely loved this story!

Awesome!
PhantomOperaStar chapter 10 . 12/11/2010
Amazing, certainly one of the best POTO fanfics I've ever read, and definately a more satisfying sequel than 'Love Never Dies'. You should be very proud of your work. :)
Fan chapter 10 . 11/2/2010
This is an amazing story. I just finished it and my mind is blown. Your writing style is incredibly descriptive and I can easily envision everything in my mind. None of the characters' personalities changed, and they were all so believable. I just fell in love with the entire story, and how you worded everything with such conviction and emotion.

Overall, this is one of the best Phantom fanfictions I've ever read, and I congratulate you on a job well done.