Reviews for Room 4 one more
Release chapter 13 but please don't have Ellis or Zoey die
BAMitzEvil chapter 12 . 7/9
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASS
Holy crap, this fabric is amazing. Good job, it is very well written.
artilyon-rand chapter 12 . 7/7
yeaaaaaay :D
Chapter 12 - Brilliant! Room 4 one more imo is a stand-out L4D fanfic. Well told relationship, pace, dialog...and loved the cliff-hanger. :P
CJ chapter 11 . 1/19
Finish it
I'm getting bored when this chapter isn't finish yet.
Please finish all the chapters.
Update the new chapter cause I want to read it right now :D
Pls. Pls.
Update already.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/21/2014
This whole story has been awesome! I hate that this is the last chapter because I really would like to read more. 3 In my opinion this has to be the best L4D/L4D2 story ever! :)
HatarixKotone chapter 4 . 3/24/2014
Wah! the twist ending! So beautiful! You're a really great writer, probably the best on I've read in a while, and you've got me hooked! I love your style and your organized thoughts. One suggestion I have is write out your numbers like instead of 3ft write three feet. Other than that tiny suggestion, I'm completely in love with your writing. Please never stop 3
Guest chapter 11 . 2/22/2014
im begging you to finish this please...
artilyon-rand chapter 11 . 12/25/2013
humm well done but im happy you almost ended the triangle ,mean really a story nt romantic¬° stuff to be good loyalty and a lot care about you fits more in zombie apocalypse , slow mance for the win
Lord Swaggington chapter 11 . 11/11/2013
The best L4D fan fiction there is . No agurments people this is hands down the best !
grapegirl chapter 11 . 9/22/2013
cool
Insert Name chapter 11 . 8/6/2013
Nnnngh CONTINUE! /collapses
achmed0986 chapter 11 . 6/23/2013
they they got to the hotel that would have been a goodtime for Ellis abd Zoey to have a good time if you know what i mean... lol
achmed0986 chapter 10 . 6/23/2013
I havea hunch about why she vomited all of a sudden... . . but ill find out if I am right or not.