Reviews for Trail of Memories
CharlieBoneFan chapter 1 . 3/12
Adorable. I loved the use of a thimble instead of a ring.
Ewbie Moons chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Y'know, I think I've already read this but without reviewing... (sees Iracebeth coming with axe) NO! NO! I'm fixing it now! Back! Nice Bluddy Begh Hid...?

It was a spectacular conclusion to a splendiferously flamshmastical series. Two is still my favorite, but this is a close second. :)
Neko The Shinigami chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Best story I've read all day. 3
December Ice Star chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Hi! So I've been faving a bunch of your fics without reviewing I'm sorry but there were simply too many so I decided to make a master review. I love all of your onse shots and honestly I hadn't red an Alice/Hatter fic before but since your Megamind one shots were awesome I thought well her AIW one shots should be awesome too right? And I was right! I love the way you write. Your one shots are just adorable . congrats and keep the good stuff flowing

-DIS

P.S now the Red Queen can't behead me ;P
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
That was a great story I liked how you used a thimble not a ring! :D
remuslupn chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Nyuuuuuuu! So cuuuuuuute! 3
Clearlysane chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Uber-fantastic! Decidedly scrumptious my dear!
Salsa849 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
:D :D :D :D :D :D

Awesome :D just plain awesome. I love the idea of the Trail of Memories& I love Halice proposals :D I love this Alice's Wonderland series, please write more halice! :) Its so sweet!
Were-Weasel chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Aww... HALICE FOREVER! The tweedles are so funny!
Cynical.Romantic23 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Now that I'm worried about losing my head (though that might be a moot point), I've decided to review. I loved this story and all your "Alice's Adventures" series! Really sweet and Trail of Memories idea is very original and I love it!
duchessloki chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Eek, I don't want to be beheaded!

Oh my gosh, this was beautiful! I loved the concept of a Trail of Memories, it was a very original and lovely idea. The notes were so cute and romantic, too. I nearly teared up at the last one. :D

Fantastic work, hon. Long may you continue!

xx darkness xx
mattsloved1 chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Very nicely done! Reading this was a lovely way to start my Saturday morning. Now may I add it to my favorites? :)
AbandonedAccount321 chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Oooh this was good but the ending was a tad predictible, loved the thimbles!
danijazmyn23 chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Heh. I don't think I've ever written you a review before. I'm really sorry about that. But I may go back and review the other stories of yours I've favorited later on.

I thought this story was very cute. Is your idea of a Trail of Memories original? Because I'm not sure I've ever heard of anything like it.

I love your Alice in Wonderland, 2010 stories in general. I hope you keep up the great work. :)
Ngoc Chau chapter 1 . 9/17/2010