Reviews for Of Galas and Gifts
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
A very happy birthday! I can't get enough of Remus/Hermione. They're my super favorite top of the list couple.
Monnbeam chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Oh loved this one
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Fantabulous!
Alt3etf chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Loved it! It was great!
scribe4hire chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
See..I have only recently become a Sirius Hermione shipper and now, you and your amazing stories have got me thinking about Hermione and Lupin. Although I must admit, I'm not a huge fan of threesomes, just not my thing, don't like to share my toys..;) But all power to you for being able to write them so convincingly..

I love this one shot.

Love how for once, Remus lets his true Marauder spirit show and goes for what he wants. But I also love how you show his tender side as well x
Karleen chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
So sweet and heartfelt! Lovely lovely lovely.
MapleandPheonixFeather chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
This fic is very cute (I play for keeps! - great line). If there were any grammarical or spelling errors, I didn't notice them as I was just focusing on the story. That's great, it sucks when a plot is unengaging and all you see are the mistakes. Just being nickpicky, but I do think that Hermione and Remus are a little OOC, as they were much too impulsive, but I was willing to believe it due to the good plot and strong characterisation of Lucius (however unlikely that it was).

That would be my only thing, the OOC characterisation, but your stregnth in every other aspect of writing made it seem almost possible.

~Maple
MlleHibou chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
I loved this story, I'm a huge Hermione/Remus fan. I found myself wishing there was another chapter (or 5). You write really well, great descriptive language and plot formation.
StarlightWonderer23 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
wow very hot this is the remus i want to meet :D
Quarter-Centurian chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
"I'm not planning on a one night stand, I play for keeps", ooooo great line, chills.
Caraoke-Cherry chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
The story is lovely!

I like it a lot, soooooo cute!

loves

Cherry
stgulik chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Perfect. This is the Remus I want to meet.
Hooouuund Dooog hehe chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Very sweet. Made me smile.
SHRevolutionary chapter 1 . 10/8/2010