Reviews for Caught
The ORIGINAL Corky chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Now THAT was CUTE!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Great one-shot.

Kelly does visit him in the Hospital after the episode we meet her.
Thatkliqkid chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Awww that was adorably sweet! Great job :-D
Pink-Strawberry4 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
sooooooo cute 3

I love murdock and kelly together! :)

and i really like your story :)
Dr. Austin A. Winchester chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
This was very cute. I love how Face interrupted them. Well, Murdock always intterupts Face, so it only seems right it. This was very cute and I enjoyed it. Great job!
celinenaville chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
OMG! That was SOOO cute. I'm not even a romantic and it got me. You wrote all the characterizations perfectly, even Kelly. I wished she'd been in the series more than the one episode!
Invisible Ranger chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Absolutely lovely! You walk the fine line between sweetly romantic and schmaltz so well with this one. And of course, I always love a great Kelly-Murdock story. Especially loved this image..."the earthy smell of leather, a faint trace of grease and the sweetness of clean air."

We should bottle it and sell it in artsy little bottles for $60 an ounce. I'd buy it! ;)

Nicely done!
Chibi Frye chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
aww that is a cute story! well done
bananasrokk chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
AWWWWWWW!

Okay, so Murdock/Kelly is pretty much the most adorable thing ever, and you just made it adorable-er. Which isn't a word, but I just made it one so I can accurately review this ridiculously cute fic! I swear, I melted into a fuzzy puddle of goo.

And I definitely lol'd at Face walking in on them... and on Murdock's comeback because of course the team would have walked in on Face may a time, and the idea brings so much cuteness to mind. This rocked on so many levels. Faved for sure! :)
AJHoward chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Hot jacket action! *giggles* Heh, that's every Murdockian's fantasy. :-D They can't catch a break, can they?
tlc27 chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Aw that was too cute. Write more Murdock/Kelly stories please :).
A-Team chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
I swear I was blushing when Face caught them! MurdockxKelly forever!