Reviews for Strangers at Drakeshaugh
Almost 4 years since you have written anything, or are you on another site? More important, are you alright?
Lyn31 chapter 39 . 8/9
what a trip! I enjoy it!
Noonie chapter 39 . 7/7
Just finished a reread and the foreshadowing of Michael being Confunded makes a lot more sense now. I also caught a lot more almost-slipups from the Potters and family as they try to hide magic from their Muggle neighbors. A delight to revisit this story!
SonntagMorgen27 chapter 39 . 5/9
Thisbwas brilliant! Thanks for all the detailed information about the life of this bunch! I really hoped for Henry doing accidental magic in the last chapter!
The Teen That Reads chapter 38 . 3/20
Either that jasmine commenter is going through a very nasty break or had just discovered activism.

Your pick
Gubbar chapter 39 . 1/5
Just to let you know some of your fans are still checking in every now and then with some small hope you would have found some inspiration and time for writing. :)

All the best and happy new 2022
Lord Dobby Black chapter 39 . 9/5/2021
Read the story for the second time. Really enjoyed it again!
Also, Jasmine from the reviews seriously need to chill. She must be a fun person to be around..
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2021
Fv
oefvskoiS chapter 7 . 6/6/2021
well, I did start reading this for the Potter family but I like Jacqui's family as well. A lot
oefvskoiS chapter 6 . 6/6/2021
Putting Mary into her place was certainly entertaining. What a petty world we live in, assessing people by the material things they own. It's disgusting really. And I don't mean your story if course I spoke generally. Your story is very intriguing but I can't wait for POVs to shift. I want to read more about Harry and Ginny being parents.
oefvskoiS chapter 3 . 6/6/2021
oh, Annie is so cute.
oefvskoiS chapter 2 . 6/6/2021
I love that Harry drives a motorcycle. Absolutely love it.
So the stranger's POV is an interesting way of writing and storytelling but I hope this story includes more of our beloved character's POVs rather than the stranger's.
xfel chapter 39 . 5/16/2021
What a lovely story!
xfel chapter 20 . 5/16/2021
I really like how you portrayed the magical law enforcement here. Enough magic to feel magical, enough familiar things from crime stories to feel realistic. I particularily like the Mapping. Gives the impression that the wizards are (finally!) capitalizing on new developments.
AG chapter 39 . 5/13/2021
Great story, kept me riveted till the end, absolutely loved it. One of the biggest on this page, and glad that the story is complete :)
2,277 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »