Reviews for Strangers at Drakeshaugh
FriendofMolly chapter 37 . 11h
North,
Brilliant! It was lovely seeing Ginny and Jacqui off on their own adventure. This could lead to a bit of fun for them. I was expecting one of the ghosts to appear. Maybe another time, perhaps it would be too soon after Polly. But earlier adding Kingsley to the mix added some fun to this chapter. I suspect fun isn't something he has on a regular basis, throw in some energetic children the possibilities just grow. I am anxious to read your next.
FoM
FriendofMolly chapter 36 . 7/19
North,
Just catching up. I must say that with this chapter the plot not only thickens, it's changed from cream soup to chowder. Jacqui and Mike saw too much as did the kids. I fear that Harry and his Aurors might have to obliviate his Muggle friends, and that won't sit well. I must continue.
FoM
Stephanie O chapter 37 . 7/19
Awesome girl's day out! I love that Ginny and Jacqui have become so close now. Seems like several were "fishing" to find out what exactly Jacqui saw...ghostwise, that is, without mentioning anything supernatural.
Stephanie O chapter 36 . 7/19
Very interesting, Jacqui's family has some long lost witch blood...I wonder what role the necklace plays in what she saw? Sounds like Al did an "accidental" stunner on the bad man. Good thing the story they spun makes it all seem reasonable!
ConstanceJ chapter 37 . 7/17
Rad!
fictionfanII chapter 37 . 7/16
wow, lost a whole day when I discovered this story...
Best OC/HP story I have ever read. Bavo!
fictionfanII chapter 1 . 7/16
Wow, I'm up to Chapter 20 but this is the BEST OC driven story I've ever read bar none!
I have blown off a morning's work, thank you very much, reading it and it is killing me to make lunch and try and accomplish something today.

You sir/mam/other are an amazing writer!
PrincessSkywalkerOrgana chapter 37 . 7/13
Great fc. Add on soon.
Pcoates chapter 37 . 7/11
I have been away from fabrics for a while and suddenly there are several chapters of Northumbrian to makes it a good day.
Yami Umi chapter 37 . 7/9
Tip for Jacqui: A good parent and good spouse don't really need to be persuaded to spend more time with their kids to let their other half do something good for their health. From experience, he won't raise objections.

I really like those biker chapters, even in James and Me, and I'd really like to read that one bad experience Harry had with Hermione on a bike, sounds bloody hilarious!

Thanks for the update, love this story. I hope in the future, after Henry and Annie remember everything, Ginny and Harry explain it all to Jacqui and Mike, for some closure. I'm sure they are dying to get some of it, they were really good friends!
I have never read a fanfiction like this one its so uniquely amazing and i cant wait for the next update please dont abandon this fic! Please...
Irene chapter 37 . 7/6
I enjoyed this chapter very much! thank you!
Hbrits chapter 37 . 7/5
I really really really want to know if Jacqui is ever going to find out about Harry and Ginny and Magic!
MythologicalMango chapter 37 . 7/3
What a truly wonderful day out! I really enjoyed Kingsley’s interactions with Jacqui and the kids- Swing King for the win!
SamusOlderBrother chapter 37 . 7/2
I was not expecting to enjoy this and yet I did. Well done.
2,031 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »