Reviews for Strangers at Drakeshaugh
Lord Dobby Black chapter 39 . 9/5
Read the story for the second time. Really enjoyed it again!
Also, Jasmine from the reviews seriously need to chill. She must be a fun person to be around..
Fv
oefvskoiS chapter 7 . 6/6
well, I did start reading this for the Potter family but I like Jacqui's family as well. A lot
oefvskoiS chapter 6 . 6/6
Putting Mary into her place was certainly entertaining. What a petty world we live in, assessing people by the material things they own. It's disgusting really. And I don't mean your story if course I spoke generally. Your story is very intriguing but I can't wait for POVs to shift. I want to read more about Harry and Ginny being parents.
oefvskoiS chapter 3 . 6/6
oh, Annie is so cute.
oefvskoiS chapter 2 . 6/6
I love that Harry drives a motorcycle. Absolutely love it.
So the stranger's POV is an interesting way of writing and storytelling but I hope this story includes more of our beloved character's POVs rather than the stranger's.
xfel chapter 39 . 5/16
What a lovely story!
xfel chapter 20 . 5/16
I really like how you portrayed the magical law enforcement here. Enough magic to feel magical, enough familiar things from crime stories to feel realistic. I particularily like the Mapping. Gives the impression that the wizards are (finally!) capitalizing on new developments.
AG chapter 39 . 5/13
Great story, kept me riveted till the end, absolutely loved it. One of the biggest on this page, and glad that the story is complete :)
Christiiana chapter 1 . 5/4
Why is that Jasmine girl in the reviews so pressed LOL. She’s blowing things wayyyy out of proportion
rabbitluver999 chapter 12 . 4/18
I like the story but omg if someone was that into my family I would be more forward about it she like stalker of sorts
Homarid chapter 5 . 4/5
Great start to the story. I'm enjoying the characters and how natural and detailed it all feels. I see why so many people appreciate your work. The type of story so far makes me think 'Slice of life', which is code for boring unfortunately. I'll try some more chapters in case something interesting happens.
MakhaiArcanum chapter 28 . 3/12
The bit about tig/tag/tuggy was really interesting. When I was little it was some unholy combination of all three. You would say ‘tag’ when you tagged people, but it was called ‘tiggy’.

(Also wanted to tell you that I really like this story, especially how you have the authors working)
hemerocallis chapter 1 . 3/1
Well written and a promising start.
MsCalypso chapter 1 . 12/15/2020
Hi

I just browsed through your reviews, for no reason at all actually, and I noticed a whole lot of reviews by a Jasmine who seems to think you have written the world's greatest womanhating character in the history of fanfiction. This review is to deny that fact categorically. As a woman myself, I have always been amazed by your lifelike characters and personae. I regularly reread most of your fics because your writing feels like coming home. Mike and Jackie's relationship is so real, you can almost feel it. There is nothing problematic about how your men are written and honestly, I hope you keep on writing fanfiction so that I have something to read on a cold, rainy day. (So if you could continue James and Me, you would be very kind.)

Kind regards