Reviews for Strangers at Drakeshaugh
IHateSnakes chapter 19 . 9/14
Great story! Just a note about the last few chapters: I noticed 3 or 4 instances where the italic html tag was not properly formatted and the tag appeared as part of the text, something like: iyes/i.
IHateSnakes chapter 9 . 9/13
Wonderful story.
IHateSnakes chapter 3 . 9/12
very good, you are a gifted writer.
IHateSnakes chapter 1 . 9/12
interesting story and very well written...onward!
Potterhead chapter 1 . 8/15
Can you make a fan fiction with albus and annie because I understand that they are together, i would love to find out Annie's reaction to magic.
Von chapter 16 . 8/3
Why are there people chopping onions here? :c
Raeger chapter 39 . 6/27
Great story, really enjoy your work, especially the longer ones. Was somewhat convinced halfway that one of the Charlton kids was going to end up being magical and utterly blow their parents' minds, but I do like your resolution which also manages to keep that option open.
lija chapter 39 . 6/26
I typically don't care much for OC centric stories...but Jacqui was great. Thanks for an enjoyable story and murder/mystery all rolled into one.
leenychops chapter 39 . 5/18
Such a great story! Loved this take on the characters and their lives. So much detail! Thanks for sharing it.
hdres chapter 39 . 4/29
An enjoyable and entertaining story. I really liked Jacqui’s point of view and the descriptions of Northumberland. I was so intrigued by the description of the small pipes that I looked them up and found Kathryn Ticknell. Thank you for sharing your story.
lemondrizzlecake chapter 39 . 4/15
I found this story yesterday and read all 182k words of it since then. What a ride! You painted such a vivid world with this characters. I will definitely be checking out more of your writing!
5redroses chapter 39 . 4/9
I love your story and look forward to exploring the universe more in your other fics.
5redroses chapter 37 . 4/9
'They'll never hear me bloody swear,' I said.' Lol

Awww, I love their blooming friendship.
5redroses chapter 36 . 4/9
'When Camelia walked in. I asked her if she wanted tea, she said "I vant to dreenk your blood"—sorry, just can't help myself sometimes.' This made me laugh.
5redroses chapter 34 . 4/9
'I noticed that Hermione was angry with Ron. I couldn't hear what was being said, but it seemed to me that Hermione was blaming her husband for the girl's mishap.' That's pretty gross Ron.
2,241 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »