Reviews for Strangers at Drakeshaugh
lilnudger82 chapter 10 . 7/20/2014
James and Henry mischief makers.
lilnudger82 chapter 9 . 7/20/2014
I laughed and water came out my nose.
lilnudger82 chapter 8 . 7/20/2014
James S. Potter will never be given top secret clearance, he's a blabber mouth but he's still young so he gets a pass.
lilnudger82 chapter 6 . 7/20/2014
I really like this family!
lilnudger82 chapter 4 . 7/20/2014
She is a bit nosey.
lilnudger82 chapter 3 . 7/20/2014
Damn is right as in damn that was a good chapter. Now I like the outsiders pov but will there ever be a Harry or Ginny pov.
lilnudger82 chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
Aw that was cute!
lilnudger82 chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
I think it was wonderful for the first chapter be in an outsiders perspective.
AbiQ chapter 21 . 7/19/2014
Re-read your story, and it was as addictive as the first time. Keep up the good work!
Caeryn Lae chapter 21 . 7/19/2014
Another great story, I really like it! You paint their lives in great detail and it's fun to read. I found out that I seem to like stories in which Muggles are confronted with the magical world ;D I also like reading about the area your story plays in, makes me want to visit England again :)
Looking forward to reading more of this story. I'm guessing at some point Jacqui will find/see some definite proof of the magical world but I'm also kind of hoping that Henry (and maybe Annie) turn out to be Muggleborns.
Thanks for sharing your stories!
Time's Quill chapter 21 . 7/16/2014
So good! I really do hope you keep working on this.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/1/2014
please update! I really look forward to new chapters of this!
Oriondruid chapter 21 . 6/29/2014
Finally catching up with your excellent tales, but things are still very hectic, so it's taking a while. As to this chapter, wellm it's riddles within conundrums, the plot thickens but two good developments by the sound of it. Both the breakthrough on the investigative side by Dennis and also that b**ch Mary getting a bit of a ticking off for her nastiness. About time the other mothers chucked her out as 'alpha female' at the school gates. :o)
Well written and intriguing as ever.
Many Blessings.
Oriondruid, (John).
neveryears chapter 21 . 6/21/2014
It's a very strange perspective to read a Harry Potter story from, but its certainly more interesting than I thought it would be. Thank you for posting!
Midsummernightsfantasy chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
This is honestly one of the best stories on this site.
1,096 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »