Reviews for Strangers at Drakeshaugh
PrincessSkywalkerOrgana chapter 26 . 7/29/2015
I love this story (and that Jacqui is not perfect). This laid out really well,like usual and like usual I cannot wait for the next installment.
JulesPotter7 chapter 26 . 7/29/2015
I'm definitely looking forward to the next chapters! Hopefully some more action to come :)
Swallow B chapter 26 . 7/29/2015
Still enjoying this very much.

...Vampires?
The Three Stoogies chapter 26 . 7/29/2015
a good chapter
Lioness1988 chapter 26 . 7/29/2015
I'm always excited to see development in your story, and enjoy the way you've linked all your work into a larger tale.
aalens chapter 26 . 7/29/2015
Ah, the confusion continues. I don't know if I'm anxiously awaiting the chapter where Jacqui is told/discovers the truth that her friends are wizards, (assuming there is going to be one?) or will be most upset when it arrives because it might mean this story is coming to an end. LOL
BTW—speaking as the daughter of a man who used Border collies with his sheep and also trained them for sheep dog trails —they work just as well with sheep if kept as pets too. ( When they are not actually out in the fields at work I mean) Ours were always kept indoors and were our pets when we were children. Dad won more awards etc, or rather, his dogs (and bitches) did, than did some of his contempories who had a far harsher attitude to their canines. (avoiding the dogs and bitches
thing - grin)
BreathingStar chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
Wow, this is such an amazing story. I'm rereading right now, which I thankfully haven't yet done very often.
I wish there were more stories like this, I seem to think it's the only one of its kind where Harry and Ginny are happily raising their children together.
The location is great, I love how much effort you put into describing where they live, and the traditions and accents and so on. :)
Slaidback chapter 26 . 7/29/2015
EXCELLENT! As usual.
notawriter4sure chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
North your descriptions are brilliant. I'm not usually one for descriptive pieces, I think some writers just get carried away by their own cleverness and lose me in lines of text that add nothing to the story. You however somehow manage to avoid that trap. I could feel the weather closing in, smell Autumn in the air and almost see the 'bats' fluttering against the sky. Outstanding without being verbose.

Now why do I feel I'm missing something obvious about the cartridges ...
Katherine Sparrow chapter 26 . 7/29/2015
Loved it :-)
MuggleCreator chapter 26 . 7/29/2015
Your stuff – with the kids – always makes me laugh.
Lilyp chapter 26 . 7/28/2015
I really love the children ou write. They all have their personalities and their different ways to speak childishly. And Henry going all sweet is cute. Reading about Jaqui's parents I wondered if they will recognize Harry on Henry's birthday.
Joy chapter 26 . 7/28/2015
I just started to read ur story an wow u updated just wanted to say it's one of the most interesting mysteries I have ever read on fan fiction well done u are a great author ur story is wonderful and Intriguing hope u update again soon
loverloverlover chapter 26 . 7/28/2015
Nice addition. I love the interaction between Jacqui's family, like how her kids behave and just the sweet moments between all of them. They're adorable. Until next time, stay safe!
red demon161 chapter 26 . 7/28/2015
This has got to be one of my favorite post-Hogwarts fics. You write the characters as how they should be at that age. Most authors write them as the snot nosed punk kids they were at Hogwarts and not the adults they grew in to.
1,395 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »