Reviews for Strangers at Drakeshaugh
Guest21 chapter 29 . 1/30
This is one confusing and complicated case
That ending was excellent.
I stumbled quite late across this story, and in a way it was a blessing because I could read 28 chapters back to back. And when I saw the 29th updated I literally whooped with joy in my office.
Strangers at Dr.. Is without doubt the best fanfic out there. It is for me what a fanfic should be, an extension of the story, while keeping the essence of the characters the same; and having read all of your stories by now have realized that you are one writer who is very faithful to the original books (not the movies thank god) and have kept the characters that we know and love as we know and love them.
This is the reason why I dislike some other fanfics, as even though they are wonderful stories to read written by some really talented writers, they aren't fanfics per se.
I loved James and Me as well, and I hope that these two stories will have more interconnection and eventually the Charlton's will know about the wizarding world.
Thank you for a wonderful story.
poisonivy1123 chapter 29 . 1/25
i adore this, youve made me fall in love with Mike and J, love the interactions between characters!
Oriondruid chapter 29 . 1/22
This is really bad news and Harry of course will take hard any losses to his team. One can but hope that it's not as bad as it seems and that none of the principle characters we've come to know and love is not a victim, although any losses at all are sad. We must simply wait to find out, as must Harry.
Many Blessings.
Oriondruid, (John).
Moonmoon chapter 20 . 1/22
A random thought, it would be funny if Henry turns out to be a Muggleborn. XD
Fast Frank chapter 25 . 1/19
GIGO, someone in the conspiracy know enough about the RANDOM system to spoof it.
Fast Frank chapter 23 . 1/19
Mental confusion aside, walking on the "wrong" side of the road wold make sense if you were hoping for a lift.
lalachoa chapter 29 . 1/17
Great chapter.
memnarch chapter 29 . 1/16
Wow. Ron and George really need to get on creating a wizarding version of Bluetooth. For how obsessed with discretion wizards are, I would've thought they'd have thought of that sooner.

Good chapter overall.
PrincessSkywalkerOrgana chapter 29 . 1/15
Amazing as usual. I am so glad you added on
long live marshmallows chapter 29 . 1/14
Ohhh things just got even more serious!
Sharp Harry is cool! The way how he made Jacqui reveal how much she had overheard in the woods was very sneaky.
I love the part when Harry has to cancel the portkey and when Martha had to alter her message to suit Muggles, especially when we readers know exactly what she was trying to say.
NoVagoSoloAli chapter 29 . 1/12
Loved this chapter. I eagerly await the next one, although I cant stand the main character. I wish she were more discreet with her observations.
Oh no someone's dead! I think it's Ellie (breaks my heart) but it had better not be Dennis! He's about to be a father! (I think?). I hope we find out soon. Great story.
This is awesome!