Reviews for Strangers at Drakeshaugh
Fibinaci chapter 39 . 9/2/2018
Grats on finishing your story and the way you wanted!

nice bit showing the two extended families getting on so well, nice touches included Jacqui mentioning finally getting her inlaws approval for the cake, the ongoing negotiations over who helps who in the kitchen, and Ron's fireworks not going off quite right the fist time.
Minervassister chapter 39 . 9/2/2018
Thanks for completing this wonderful story. You encapsulate the authentic Potter world so well.
So glad the story goes on in James and me... no pressure!
Guest chapter 39 . 9/2/2018
thank you so much for this great story, you keep the story alive and real, I really appreciate it
AckSed chapter 39 . 9/2/2018
This has been a wonderful, lively fic, and I'm sad to see it end. You made Jacqui's family and the HP families live.
JetLaBarge chapter 39 . 9/1/2018
Thank you for finishing this story, and for continuing to write in the Harry Potter universe. I often say that you are both one of the best Harry Potter Fan Fiction authors, and probably the most British.

At one point you answered a review by saying that Jacqui Charlton would never learn about magic. As this story, and James and Me, have developed, have you changed your mind? There is obviously at least some magic in both Jacqui and her daughter. Everything is pointing to Anne Charlton marrying James Potter.

Jet LaBarge
Vincent FGS91 chapter 39 . 9/1/2018
Well, this is me not being able to believe it's finished...:O :O wow...And, there's so much more to say! Now that's James&Me to go on with, eh? Amazing story, friend.
Stephanie O chapter 39 . 9/1/2018
Amazing story! I have greatly enjoyed seeing the true friendship develop between Jacqui and Ginny, and the mingling of their extended families too! Can't wait to read the others too! Great ending, it actually feels complete and doesn't leave me desperate (interested, yes) for more.
Caitlin Alexandra chapter 39 . 9/1/2018
I am a bit sad to be honest, Strangers at Drakeshaugh was your first story I read and I have been reading it frim I think pretty much the start. and while I may not always have been a great commenter I really enjoyed reading it, in fact, you are the only HP Fanfiction I still read, while my usual Fandoms have moved in quite a bit. I will continue reading all the other stories you write, but I will defintely miss this one. Nevertheless this has come to a good end and it feels like a round story.
take care
Kate
notawriter4sure chapter 39 . 9/1/2018
*chants* James and me, James and me, James and me ….. :)
A delightful end to a wonderful story - now all together …
James and me, James and me - heheheheh
murrk chapter 39 . 9/1/2018
Oh, I so hope you continue the tale of this family! The addition of the Charltons to your rich interpretation of the canon has been wonderful!
Guest chapter 39 . 9/1/2018
Sad to see the end of this tale. Glad that there will be some glimpses in it
Caroline
coki83 chapter 39 . 9/1/2018
I've loved this story from beginning to end, I can't believe it's over. A lovely end to a wonderful tale, and to read it on my birthday is the cherry on the cake!
I look forward to updates and to hear more of the Potter's and Charlton's in the rest of your work.
xoxox
Lilyp chapter 39 . 9/1/2018
A lovely end to a brilliant story. Everything is usual again:school gate gossip, Mike's and Ron's jokes, Jaqui's worries about being a good host. Thank you for your amazingly real characters.
Al Rascala chapter 39 . 9/1/2018
I got linked to this tale when it's halfway through, read it to end as you wrote it and thoroughly enjoyed it. Now, I see your AN at the end and go look, and find an entire timeline? It's almost like you knew it's my birthday in a week and wanted to give me an early present. Thank you for what you do, I love your work.
cahomi chapter 39 . 9/1/2018
Congratulations on completing this great story. Thank you so much for your hard work and for sharing it with the world.
2,277 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »