Reviews for Strangers at Drakeshaugh
unclebob138 chapter 19 . 7/22/2013
Katara97 chapter 19 . 7/21/2013
I love how the kids innocently let things slip, and while the other kids don't notice, Jacqui always does. Once again, great update and I'm looking forward to the next. :)
Guest chapter 19 . 7/21/2013
I absolutely love this story! It's definitely one of the most original, exciting, and interesting pieces I have ever seen on this site!
As always, I cannot wait for the next chapter :)
Kaorilamb chapter 19 . 7/21/2013
I am so loving this story! cant wait for the next chapter
RiverHolly13086 chapter 19 . 7/21/2013
Hello, I have been meaning to review your amazing story ever since you told me about it. I really really really love this story you have some amazing talent. It's completely believable, the kids, the moms. I love the way you write. The only thing I dislike is the fact that I have to wait for a new chapter. Please update soon. I'm excited.
For The Love of Hippogriffs chapter 19 . 7/21/2013
There is no story on this site quite as good and original as yours. The impressive seriousness you seem to write this story with gains the complete respect of the reader. I look forward and can hardly wait for your next update! Hopefully it won't be too long! Thank you for such an incredible piece!
HorcruxCupcake chapter 19 . 7/21/2013
I am really enjoying this story and I think it's very good. I also think it's really funny and especially liked Hermione's Hogwarts: A history birthday cake and the unspeakables joke :D Please keep updating this story.
An Artists Account chapter 19 . 7/21/2013
So happy to see a new chapter in my inbox! It really made my day. I love this story and was so glad to see you'd updated it. It's wonderful how well your characters are developed and how the story progresses at a realistic speed, building up all the background to give more depth to the plot.
I'm looking forward to more chapters and well done for writing such an engaging story!
Fantastic chapter as always,
A.A.A.
Oracle2Phoenix chapter 19 . 7/20/2013
Wow that Mary is a right cow (I have several other words in mind but I'll keep them to myself). Most of us just move on.

Looks like the case has reached a climax. Poor Gawain, he's probably not going to be happy with Harry. Harry doesn't think Gaheris is guilty? I wonder if he's wrong or if there is more to this than meets the eye. I keep wondering how this is all going to end.

Loved the addition of Chickens, and Annie's demands for toasted soldiers, I'm pretty sure when I was a bairn we called them toasted fingers. That could just be a Scottish thing or it could just be a my family thing though. Children are cute when they make demands, sometimes.

Love your stories look forward to more of this

Oracle
Guest chapter 19 . 7/20/2013
It gets better and better with each chapter. I'm so curious about this 'werewolf' case. I like your writing so much. I learn from you a lot of new about England and English. It helps me great because I'm from Russia and really want to visit Great Britain someday
IFlipForHarryPotter chapter 19 . 7/20/2013
Wow! This chapter is amazing :) I can't wait to read more!
cxjenious chapter 19 . 7/20/2013
You have my applause for this fic. On the surface, it should be shit. An OC Muggle narrator, Harry/Ginny post-epilogue shenanigans, and let us not forget the whole 'domestic home life' aspect.

And yet, despite these things, you've managed to write a truly engaging piece of fiction. Two thumbs up from me.
Illyra chapter 19 . 7/20/2013
Thanks for the update. Very interesting chapter. I know I said it before, but its fascinating to see it all through Jaquis eyes. I want to laugh at her and gloat, because I know the truth and she doesnt, and perceives everything totally rationally. I know thats not nice, but it seems I cant help myself. :-D
erik chapter 19 . 7/20/2013
I just came across this story and it instantly grabbed me. Well written and full of engaging characters that shows the life behind the action scenes most authors seem to prefer.

Great stuff and I am eagerly awaiting developments.
ST-DL chapter 19 . 7/20/2013
I'm so glad to see another chapter, I missed this story :)
The part of trying to do things while handling a tantrum was all too familiar...
919 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »