Reviews for Strangers at Drakeshaugh
Animus of Masada chapter 2 . 10/10/2010
A nice idea that's pretty well done. Hopefully it will actually go somewhere, though. Looking forward to more.
Raissa chapter 2 . 10/8/2010
Nice. I liked it. I read a few other fanfictions of yours and they are great.
brigrove chapter 2 . 10/8/2010
signs of interesting developments to come
JemmadA chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
Loved it! Please keep updating
Tat chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
Interesting take for a story. I am really enjoying it and cant wait to see where it goes
dols chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
really liking this story - keep up the good work
Number27 chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
You are without a doubt the best HP writer on here. Great story. I like how you didn't do like others and had them living in Godric's Hollow or by the Burrow. Quite cliche I think.
FriendofMolly chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
North,

That was excellent! A very interesting concept, Harry and Ginny and their growing family. How do you get a 6yr old not to pass on family secrets? How is James going to know what not to talk about? It feels like a good one.

FoM
Feff chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
I am so glad to see you posting here as well. This is a great story that brings something new to the world of fan fiction.

Best Wishes,

Feff
sbmcneil chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
I am glad to see this story here, I really like this story. The characters of Jacqui and Mike are great. It is nice to see Ginny in a situation many of us have been in, struggling to get the kids to school, and handling it with such grace. Seeing Harry as a dad is great. I always imagined he would be a fun dad.
brigrove chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Nice start and set in a beautiful area (I lived for a short while near Kirkby Stephen in Cumbria and even worked for an even shorter while in the cafe at the top of the A66 at Stainmore - they sacked me before winter closed the road so they didn't have to pay me)
Tronishere chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
I'm happy to see your story here. I've been reading it on SIYE and I love it. The interaction between Harry and James in the second chapter is wonderful. I knew Harry would make a great Daddy and you have presented things well.

In the first chapter, I like the interaction between Jacqui and Mike. The part where they talk about Ginny is pretty funny.

Your stories are always good so I know this one will be a winner.

Thanks for sharing with us.
2,277 | « Prev Page 1 .. 142 149 150 151 152