Reviews for Strangers at Drakeshaugh
Thank you so so much for updating this one. Do I need to tell you again that it my favourite HP fanfic of all I have ever read? No, I thought not.
chillaxin101 chapter 21 . 3/22
Thank you so much for the update! Can't wait to read the next installment!

Also, please update James and Me, if you can. I think the story has a lot of potential! I would love to see how Annie's family reacts when they realize their daughter is seeing James, or Annie's reaction to magic!

Keep up the great work! :)
Eemohlish chapter 21 . 3/22
Thankyou for writing! I love this fic soo much :D
MuggleCreator chapter 21 . 3/22
Awwwww!
Great stuff. Poor Ginny, having to scramble to cover the magic mirror!
Excellent, as usual. I was so excited to see that you had updated!
Folkvangr chapter 21 . 3/22
Love your story! Hopefully you'll update again soon! Must be hard for Ginny to get all the electronics stuff straight, haha.
yiota chapter 21 . 3/22
Thank you for the update!

Poor Ginny and poor Jacqui! Their sons are a formidable duo ;) At least Saturday swimming gives Ginny and Harry a bargaining chip when it comes to James' good behaviour.

I'm fairly sure though that no Muggle will be left alone at Drakeshaugh again if it can be helped. It wouldn't surprise me if Ginny had cast some sort of monitoring spell, but even if Jacqui didn't snoop, they'll always need someone there for damage control. The things the children say can be explained by their over-active imagination, but what if someone Floos or Apparates?

I'm looking forward to your next update!
irishbrat1966 chapter 21 . 3/22
Hello! I've missed your writing and I'm very happy to see another chapter up. This really is a wonderful tale, and I'm totally intrigued so please, please update again soon. The plot is fantastic and I love the characters you've added. Please don't be a stranger. :)
FriendofMolly chapter 21 . 3/22
North,
Oh my. Though Ginny's explanation of her "ringtone" was plausible, it was a close thing with Al speaking to the mirror. If Jacqui, hears much more, she's going to ask some hard questions. Al explaining about how Ginny cleans up could also spell trouble. Then you add to it, more dead bodies, something tells me the next chapter could be a doozy. I can only hope you'll post the next in this story, soon.
FoM
Zireael07 chapter 21 . 3/22
Wow, great to see another chapter.
Beyogi chapter 21 . 3/22
Cool, this story continues. I just wonder when the Murder will come to their village...
Charybdis2 chapter 21 . 3/22
Great chapter, moving the village life and the crime stories forward together.

Jacqui gets ever closer to finding something magical via the funny interlude with Al.

This story always leaves me wanting the next update...
Ar-Kaos chapter 21 . 3/22
Lovely addition, really like these characters.. thanks
The Other World chapter 21 . 3/21
Yayy,, youve finally updated..
in case you couldnt tell, i await all your updates really eagerly, but your updates are quite far apart, sadly. still, the length of the chapters is pretty good, and so is the quality.
do update more often though
i feel like you could be a writer if you wanted. you're really good mA.
So please please update soon. pretty please? with sugar on top?
love
an avid fan
GrandmaBeth chapter 21 . 3/21
Really Really good story!
919 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »