Reviews for Strangers at Drakeshaugh
Guest chapter 12 . 12/2/2020
Thank you so much for finishing this story! I made chocolate buns today and they were delicious! No idea if they were anything resembling jacqui’s though.
Guest chapter 30 . 11/22/2020
:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Aratherfluffyfatcat chapter 39 . 10/7/2020
Enjoyed the story thanks
ironhair chapter 39 . 9/29/2020
This was a lovely read. Thank you so much for writing & describing a regular family & a mom's routine.
Guest chapter 39 . 9/26/2020
Fantastic! I had run across this a few years ago and life got in the way and I only just found it again this last week! Fantastic!
ironhair chapter 1 . 9/21/2020
Reading
IHateSnakes chapter 19 . 9/14/2020
Great story! Just a note about the last few chapters: I noticed 3 or 4 instances where the italic html tag was not properly formatted and the tag appeared as part of the text, something like: iyes/i.
IHateSnakes chapter 9 . 9/13/2020
Wonderful story.
IHateSnakes chapter 3 . 9/12/2020
very good, you are a gifted writer.
IHateSnakes chapter 1 . 9/12/2020
interesting story and very well written...onward!
Potterhead chapter 1 . 8/15/2020
Can you make a fan fiction with albus and annie because I understand that they are together, i would love to find out Annie's reaction to magic.
Von chapter 16 . 8/3/2020
Why are there people chopping onions here? :c
Raeger chapter 39 . 6/27/2020
Great story, really enjoy your work, especially the longer ones. Was somewhat convinced halfway that one of the Charlton kids was going to end up being magical and utterly blow their parents' minds, but I do like your resolution which also manages to keep that option open.
lija chapter 39 . 6/26/2020
I typically don't care much for OC centric stories...but Jacqui was great. Thanks for an enjoyable story and murder/mystery all rolled into one.
leenychops chapter 39 . 5/18/2020
Such a great story! Loved this take on the characters and their lives. So much detail! Thanks for sharing it.
2,277 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »