Reviews for Strangers at Drakeshaugh
diva.gonzo chapter 32 . 5/22
*enthusiastic applause*

Oh this was a wonderful update, especially the decadent mix of Punk and Magic. I thought it, at first, was a Traveller's funeral but then realizing it was pure Punk made it even cooler. I'm quite impressed but then you threw an amazing plot twist into it - that I didn't see coming - and boom! chapter even more amazing to read.
And poor Harry, the abused sod, having to put up with Polly still. (You had me waxing eloquent when you mentioned Sid in the Sky!) And Ginny being supportive and sassy was very well done.

As always, I look forward to more, at your leisure and opportunity.
Sammi chapter 32 . 5/22
Lol omg this chapter was wild but hilarious as Polly came back. Also kind of heartbreaking
JuttaV chapter 32 . 5/22
This was a little bit confusing at first, but then quite hilarious! Can't wait until next chapter!
Slaidback chapter 32 . 5/22
Good chapter! I love your play in the sandbox that is Harry Potter. Also, I quite appreciated the kiwi reference, being a kiwi myself.
Iwik chapter 32 . 5/22
O my. That was hilarious and sad because it's a funeral, but mostly hilarious. I can't see Harry employing a ghost though. She'd be useless at raids, she can't read reports as she wouldn't be able to flip a page (how does Binns do that?). She could be used as instructor, but could a ghost keep up with all the changes Harry makes?

The nicknames were great, as were the clothes. Also, Mary Magdalena, wow. How she made Polly out of that, I'll never know.

'In the privacy of our bedroom, perhaps'. Oh Harry, very smooth ha!

Can't wait for more, and I'm also really anxious for a new chapter of 'James and Me' ever since you mentioned that Harry and Ginny are making their appearance there soon.
Brian chapter 32 . 5/22
Well, that was interesting and amusing
Lilyp chapter 32 . 5/22
Oh, that's fantastic. What a good idea to make a diversified Auror office. Brilliant.
ChrisCorso chapter 32 . 5/22
Wow that was a surprise! A very well written and textured chapter. I feel the same way the characters do about Polly-unsettled. Didn't expect it for sure! Looking forward to more and more James and Me. Well done.
Bluest Witch chapter 32 . 5/22
Simply brilliant! The funeral, the twist in the plot, all marvellously done! Can't wait to read more! Greetings from Spain!
Just William chapter 32 . 5/22
Interesting beer list - another well thought update. More please.
Woohoo cheers for the shout out to Christchurch NZ! My hometown
Revliledpembroke chapter 32 . 5/22
First Muggleborn Auror? There's been a Muggleborn Minister of Magic before Polly's time, why wouldn't there have been a Muggleborn Auror?
FriendofMolly chapter 31 . 5/17
North,
Well mow that I've caught up, you can now post the next. Somewhat kidding. Actually with all that has happened I'm getting the feeling that this won't end well for the adult friendship. I won't continue in case any readers are reading chronology. But this might bring too much of the wizarding world to light.
. How sad,
. FoM
FriendofMolly chapter 30 . 5/17
North,
The magnitude of the attack increases after so long without a death. The fact that it was publically announced is going to lead to some Obviation's. That's going to create trouble.I'm afraid that it might damage the friendship. Oh. My.
FoM
FriendofMolly chapter 29 . 5/17
North,
Oh my, so many secrets to keep. In a way, it's good that Jacqui know's so much. But at some point it will be dangerous. Excellent chapter.
. FoM