Reviews for Strangers at Drakeshaugh
Rising Dragon chapter 25 . 6/25
The plot thickens!
Charybdis2 chapter 25 . 6/25
Great update, thank you.
I just love the little details and the minutiae of police procedure in your story, whereas in most novels, I just skip those bits.
Fantastic story, in all senses of the word!
GinnyPotter6891 chapter 25 . 6/25
Really found this interesting, with your blending of Wizarding and Muggle law enforcement techniques. Great job...looking forward to the next chapter.
BlackAce2137 chapter 25 . 6/25
As usual, great update. Love how you included Reg Cattermole's daughters. Don't have to wonder what Harry was thinking when first he saw Ellie.
TheProphetBVB chapter 25 . 6/25
So glad to see an update, you're one of my favorite authors on here. Another fantastic chapter.
The Three Stoogies chapter 25 . 6/25
a good chapter cant wait to read more
7JulesPotter7 chapter 25 . 6/25
Interesting way to provide information on the case and what happened at Drakeshaugh simultaneously! Really good, cannot wait for more with the Potters and the Charltons! Update soon please :)
Oh my... I really enjoy your stories. The work involved in fitting it al together must be huge. Thank you!
pettybureaucrat chapter 25 . 6/25
Delighted to see a new chapter. Lots of leads to follow up here, aren't there? I like the new character, Ellie, so hopefully she won't have a short career when she stumbles upon the killer one day.

Now since you've updated this tale, any chance of an update on 'James and Me' sometime soon, seeing as the stories are all sort of inter-related?
Harryfan011 chapter 25 . 6/25
Whenever I see that you have updated this fic, my face lights up with excitement and anticipation.. Your updates always, sort of... Become pleasant surprises..

I really liked how you moved away from the Potter family, so that we can see how the Auror department, or to be more precise, Muggle Interface Team, works..

This puts a lot more focus on the murders, and also, help us to see the murders in a different light..

Can't wait for the next chapter and see how the story unfolds..

Till next time,
Harryfan011.
Swallow B chapter 25 . 6/25
Good chapter. Things are moving forwards. I miss Jacqui, though.
Cypress98 chapter 25 . 6/25
Oh no Michael!
Lokken.8 chapter 25 . 6/25
Ah, something I have been wondering about for awhile - do we have a rotten apple between good ones? I want to say no, it has to be a distraction attempt, but we will see.

As always, looking forward to next chapter!
Lollypops101 chapter 25 . 6/25
great chapter!
Just William chapter 25 . 6/25
Yet another great update.
1,211 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »