Reviews for Strangers at Drakeshaugh
medusa59 chapter 24 . 3/9
Thank you for updating, cannot wait for the rest of the story.
melakem chapter 24 . 3/9
I'm grateful for this newest chapter; I had nothing for a short read to go with my tea, and knew that I'd never limit myself to one chapter if I picked up a full book. :) Eve's pudding sounds really good. I'd never heard of it, before.

Jacqui's trick of placing people by accent warms my heart. Camelia was a nice addition to the group, she plays up Harry's lack of bigotry, and I wonder if she has anything to do with the swarms of bats seen in the last paragraphs.

I feel like this is a very disjointed review, but, I loved the chapter and think you did a great job of balancing personal details with exciting hints of Harry's job and the big case. Thanks!
Vento-del-Sud chapter 24 . 3/9
Thanks for the chapter. Interesting and intriguing as usual. Jacqui's accent detection is wonderful! I was wondering if you would like to make audiobooks to your stories. They willl be certainly worth listening to!
Sirip chapter 24 . 3/9
What is happening? First its werewolves and now it's vampires. Why are the vampires in picture now. Are vampires and werewolves moral enemies in HP universe too? I'm no better than Jaquie in figuring out the clues. How did Ginny figure out the suspect name, I wonder. This chapter is the most baffling of all, perhaps I must reread the story or its one of my slow days. Ha ha. Thanks for writing!
loisa chapter 24 . 3/8
I'm soo happy to see this story updated. The story us getting better and better as each chapter goes. I hope you update again soon!
aalens chapter 24 . 3/8
I too would like to know how Ginny discovered Frances' name so quickly - but the big question is, will Jacquie ever put all the clues together and discover the big secret?
BTW, I loved that Al didn't get drowned even once.
Slaidback chapter 24 . 3/8
Oh. plot thickens.. thanks again. Good work. Keep it up
Clell65619 chapter 24 . 3/8
The story continues to impress. The viewpoint of a normal person with a sharp mind trying to piece together the oddities of the Potter world is one I've never seen before or even thought about.

Looking forward to what comes next.
BreathingStar chapter 24 . 3/8
Thank you so much for the update! ;)
It was really nice to read this right now, and come back to the characters I had grown to love.
It's often quite funny to read about all the suspicious little magical incidences that happen now and then.
I'm guessing a certain someone is a vampire? Well, what else, really.
I'm feeling tired, the new chapter was an excellent close to my day. ;)
Thanks for writing!
The Three Stoogies chapter 24 . 3/8
an interesting chapter can't wait for more
ZiaLia chapter 1 . 3/8
I was so excited to see that you'd updated. I LOVE this story. It is probably the most original I've read. A lot of post-hogwarts story ignore some of the fringe characters or only have Harry interacting with people he already knew, so it's refreshing to see some new faces.

I'm really afraid that the Potters are going to end up having to wipe Jaqui and her family's memories...Can't wait for your next update!
long live marshmallows chapter 24 . 3/8
Hm. It's getting more and more interesting! As always, love the little magical references that the muggles aren't getting xD
chillaxin101 chapter 24 . 3/8
Thank you for the update! Can't believe Jacqui actually saw someone with a wand. I wonder if she'll ever find out the truth! I know in James and Me Anabel doesn't know about the Potters, but perhaps Mike and Jacqui are sworn to secrecy?
7JulesPotter7 chapter 24 . 3/8
Oh geez, now I have to wait for the next chapter! This is getting very good, and I just want more, update as soon as you can! Great chapter :)
Stanley69 chapter 24 . 3/8
First werewolves, now vampires. Are they part of one grand plot, or was the vampire stuff random? Or do vampires have some special advantage against werewolves that led to Camelia helping the ministry?
1,161 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »