Reviews for Strangers at Drakeshaugh
aalens chapter 24 . 3/8
I too would like to know how Ginny discovered Frances' name so quickly - but the big question is, will Jacquie ever put all the clues together and discover the big secret?
BTW, I loved that Al didn't get drowned even once.
Slaidback chapter 24 . 3/8
Oh. plot thickens.. thanks again. Good work. Keep it up
Clell65619 chapter 24 . 3/8
The story continues to impress. The viewpoint of a normal person with a sharp mind trying to piece together the oddities of the Potter world is one I've never seen before or even thought about.

Looking forward to what comes next.
BreathingStar chapter 24 . 3/8
Thank you so much for the update! ;)
It was really nice to read this right now, and come back to the characters I had grown to love.
It's often quite funny to read about all the suspicious little magical incidences that happen now and then.
I'm guessing a certain someone is a vampire? Well, what else, really.
I'm feeling tired, the new chapter was an excellent close to my day. ;)
Thanks for writing!
The Three Stoogies chapter 24 . 3/8
an interesting chapter can't wait for more
ZiaLia chapter 1 . 3/8
I was so excited to see that you'd updated. I LOVE this story. It is probably the most original I've read. A lot of post-hogwarts story ignore some of the fringe characters or only have Harry interacting with people he already knew, so it's refreshing to see some new faces.

I'm really afraid that the Potters are going to end up having to wipe Jaqui and her family's memories...Can't wait for your next update!
long live marshmallows chapter 24 . 3/8
Hm. It's getting more and more interesting! As always, love the little magical references that the muggles aren't getting xD
chillaxin101 chapter 24 . 3/8
Thank you for the update! Can't believe Jacqui actually saw someone with a wand. I wonder if she'll ever find out the truth! I know in James and Me Anabel doesn't know about the Potters, but perhaps Mike and Jacqui are sworn to secrecy?
7JulesPotter7 chapter 24 . 3/8
Oh geez, now I have to wait for the next chapter! This is getting very good, and I just want more, update as soon as you can! Great chapter :)
Stanley69 chapter 24 . 3/8
First werewolves, now vampires. Are they part of one grand plot, or was the vampire stuff random? Or do vampires have some special advantage against werewolves that led to Camelia helping the ministry?
alykatd chapter 24 . 3/8
Please update again soon! Each chapter is a beautifully crafted little tidbit and I can't wait for more!
Captain Shoulah chapter 24 . 3/8
The way you constantly find ways for the wizards and witches in this story to work around the presence of the muggles in their midst is always interesting (and often amusing): Ginny disarming someone with a (banished?) toy ball, for instance.

They'll have to stay on their toes, since Jacqui is quite the little detective.

Hopefully the Corners are alright.

"I'll see you at the reunion next weekend, if you can make it. Chow.'"

The fact that someone said they were hungry right after that statement makes me wonder if it was a joke, but that "chow" would normally be "ciao."

Thanks for the chapter; I look forward to the next.
poetrywoman chapter 24 . 3/8
Hooray! Thanks for the new chapter. Of course, now the mystery is even deeper. Love this story, though. Really fascinating.
Bubbles of Colours chapter 24 . 3/8
Vampires! This is getting better and better!
klipdoctor chapter 24 . 3/8
Loved the new chapter. Can't wait to find out what's happening
1,156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »