Reviews for Strangers at Drakeshaugh
Bubbles of Colours chapter 24 . 3/8
Vampires! This is getting better and better!
klipdoctor chapter 24 . 3/8
Loved the new chapter. Can't wait to find out what's happening
BlueWater5 chapter 24 . 3/8
Great update! Loved how the wizards modified their language in front of the muggles.
Katherine Sparrow chapter 24 . 3/8
Loved the new chapter! I feel so sorry for Jacqui who don't know what's happening... Can't wait for more and for her to find out :-)
Charybdis2 chapter 24 . 3/8
Hooray, another chapter is here. Fantastic attention to detail always makes me re-read each chapter to make sure I haven't missed anything.

I love the way that this progresses, with hints as we go before each "reveal". Great story, and please do update again soon.
beckrow chapter 24 . 3/8
So much mystery, so few answer . . . :-)

Great chapter.
Lilyp chapter 24 . 3/8
Such a pleasure reading this chapter and all the little references to your other stories and to previos chapters. I had to reread the interludes to be sure that the Marauder‘s like maps were part of this story and not some other fanfic. So Harry has a map of his home and that's how Ginny found out the girl's name? But you always leave something for us to wonder, in this case the bats. Perhaps the murderer has something to do with vampires and used the werewolves to reinstate the old legislation and not attract attention. I've recently reread H&P and wonder if Robard's brother, whose wife vanished is Gaheris.
KiwiS92 chapter 24 . 3/8
Oh wow, I don't even know where to start! This chapter answers a couple of questions but raises so much more, I'm really looking forward to the end of it for some reason, while enjoying every minute of the ride so far. You're introducing vampires, I think, which is awesome. The more magical creatures the better!

The portrait scene was great, that was Harry's grandfather right?
ArturiusRex8 chapter 24 . 3/8
Interesting continuation, here.
-ArturiusRex8
HorcruxCupcake chapter 24 . 3/8
Jackie needs to find out about magic soon now! This was such a close call, your so good at building anticipation - it's annoying ;) Although I don't want Jackie to find out if it means the story will end.
The Other World chapter 24 . 3/8
Well hello again!
This was a particularly pleasing chapter - filled with delicious hints and Jacqui's doubts growing and growing as one after another strange occurrences take place in the Potter household.
So the Ministry girl's memory was wiped - how did Ginny find her name if the obliviate hadn't been reversed? Does she perhaps know a spell that reveals one's name? I had thought Legilimency but it seems unlikely that they would be able to discover her name but nothing else, so the spell theory seems more likely
The portrait scene makes me laugh - why on Earth can magical portraits not be discreet in front of Muggles? I suppose freezing in one position is hard, but this is a matter of international secrecy! ;)
Well, I'll be waiting for the next update very eagerly.
Thank you again for such a long, lovely chapter
xx
pettybureaucrat chapter 24 . 3/8
Wow! Curiouser and curiouser as they say. Jacqui is probably going to review the happenings tomorrow and really start to wonder about just exactly who and what the Potters really are.

This story is getting more and more fascinating and can't help but wonder if Harry and Ginny are beginning to regret becoming 'Muggles'. I do hope that they don't have to use magic on the Charltons, but Jacqui is almost certainly going to witness something she shouldn't pretty soon.

Nice touch with Ginny disarming Frances with a Quaffle. Her Chaser reflexes are still there, apparently.
Just William chapter 24 . 3/8
Very good update - can't wait for the next one.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 24 . 3/8
Great chapter, can't wait for more.
Magery chapter 24 . 3/8
Does Carmelia happen to be a potential shout-out to Carmilla? Because she's definitely a vampire XD
1,158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »