Reviews for Strangers at Drakeshaugh
Katherine Sparrow chapter 26 . 7/29
Loved it :-)
MuggleCreator chapter 26 . 7/29
Your stuff – with the kids – always makes me laugh.
Lilyp chapter 26 . 7/28
I really love the children ou write. They all have their personalities and their different ways to speak childishly. And Henry going all sweet is cute. Reading about Jaqui's parents I wondered if they will recognize Harry on Henry's birthday.
Joy chapter 26 . 7/28
I just started to read ur story an wow u updated just wanted to say it's one of the most interesting mysteries I have ever read on fan fiction well done u are a great author ur story is wonderful and Intriguing hope u update again soon
loverloverlover chapter 26 . 7/28
Nice addition. I love the interaction between Jacqui's family, like how her kids behave and just the sweet moments between all of them. They're adorable. Until next time, stay safe!
red demon161 chapter 26 . 7/28
This has got to be one of my favorite post-Hogwarts fics. You write the characters as how they should be at that age. Most authors write them as the snot nosed punk kids they were at Hogwarts and not the adults they grew in to.
pettybureaucrat chapter 26 . 7/28
A nice, comfortable chapter. I hope the cartridge really is spent, tho. Will George/Ron come through with fireworks for Henry's birthday?
BladeofRays chapter 26 . 7/28
Thanks for the update
everpresent chapter 26 . 7/28
Again, thanks for the story, I am enjoying the ride.
Aidenk77 chapter 26 . 7/28
Another great chapter. The plot thickens!
Stephanie O chapter 26 . 7/28
I really enjoyed the loving family banter in the beginning, and can only imagine how embarrassing it was for Ginny having to ask for the invitation/s back. Nothing like (basically) saying to a friend, "Not that we don't trust you, but could we get that invitation back?" I wonder if that was the topic of her conversation with the other moms at school before Jacqui arrived?
BeckNiece chapter 26 . 7/28
So good to see Jacqui's parents. Will they recognize Harry at Henry's party? :-)

Thanks for updating.
yiota146 chapter 26 . 7/28
Thank you for the quick update! I liked the contrast of the quiet, mundane weekend to the interlude with Harry. I especially liked Jacqui thinking that Camelia might be a vampire I don't think it's going to be easy to get the invitations back from the Muggles. Besides, if the killer managed to get an Auror's invitation, a Muggle's wouldn't be much of a challenge.

I'm looking forward to your next update!
Clell65619 chapter 26 . 7/28
Very nice. I recall finding some spent .22 cartridges around that age and being convinced that I'd discovered residue from a major battle of WWII... The fact that I found them in an orange orchard outside a small town in Southern California didn't bother me at all.

Looking forward to the next chapter of any of your works on progress... though this is my favorite.
Charybdis2 chapter 26 . 7/28
Great chapter, as ever, lots is going on without much seeming to happen.

More than other stories, as I read this, I see it as a film in my mind's eye, a testament to the quality of the writing.
1,281 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »