Reviews for Strangers at Drakeshaugh
lalachoa chapter 27 . 7/11
Missed this story. Thanks for the update.
aalens chapter 27 . 7/11
It's great when you update this best of all fanfics–it gives me an excuse to go back and re-read it from the beginning, and it is just an excuse because I nearly have it off by heart by now. It's the only story of the far far too many WIPs I follow that when I get an update notice I don't have to read, at least, the previous couple of chapters to remind me what the heck the story is about.
Katherine Sparrow chapter 27 . 7/11
Loved it :-) I always feel so sorry for Jacqui being kept in the dark :D
YAYYYYYYY ! ! ! ! ! !
Doubtthestarsarefire chapter 27 . 7/11
Love this story, i hope you keep writing it :)
Miss Millie chapter 27 . 7/11
Hello,
Just to let you know we are still reading your story!
Good luck with all you do!
JuttaV chapter 27 . 7/11
I'm glad! This is a really fun story. It's interesting from Jacqui's point of view
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 27 . 7/10
Oh, now there's a fun piece of plot. Glad this is still going.
red demon161 chapter 27 . 7/10
I love this fic. The mystery has me hooked. Jacqui really should have a job with Harry. She is pretty observant. Looks like Ginny doesn't know Harry already is suspicious of Trudi. I can't wait for more.
Revliledpembroke chapter 27 . 7/10
More. Lots more.
Alyssa105 chapter 27 . 7/10
Hey there,
Thank you for continuing the story. I am extremely glad you did. It certainly is getting interesting. I am really looking forward to finding out how in the world everything will be resolved.
Fibinaci chapter 27 . 7/10
I continue to enjoy this story and its very britishness, like getting a peek in a world the bbc doesn't care to show us. I also like the nice bits of girl talk you give the characters. I hope jacqui gets the chance to see Lavender's other side, the one that had her coleading the hideaway kids her seventh year and leaving the safety of the RoR to take part in a fight that cost her dearly.
illjwamh chapter 27 . 7/10
Sweet! I literally just reread this story last week. The plot certainly thickens in this one. Given that we don't know much about Trudi from any of your other stories, you've definitely got me thinking.
Shadow82ABN chapter 27 . 7/10
Took a very long time to update, but the story is still great. Hope whatever's next happens sooner! Beginning to think Henry may be muggleborn.
Stephanie O chapter 27 . 7/10
I can imagine why Lavender would be horrified at the thought of her little Violet becoming a tomboy...or worse, doing some of what she did as a student! Interesting tea man, seems like white a character. :)
1,393 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »