Reviews for Strangers at Drakeshaugh
robdog66 chapter 25 . 6/30
Really an excellent story! Thanks for the update!
Warlord1995:
Awesome story. Please update regularly.
jennvellcs chapter 25 . 6/28
Fantastic! This just keeps getting better every chapter! I await the next one!
Fibinaci chapter 25 . 6/28
Nice world building chapter.
FriendofMolly chapter 25 . 6/27
North,
It's been a long time, but worth the wait. Hmmm, they're getting closer I think. Please don't make us wait long.
FoM
moozga chapter 25 . 6/27
Thank you very much for this chapter - I love this story!
cconner326 chapter 25 . 6/27
So happy to see this story updated! Totally hooked on this one!
IWantColoredRain chapter 25 . 6/27
Good one.
Yay Bobbie and Oliver :-D. There's nothing quite like a long update of a good fanfic after the torment of a long Geography exam. Yay.
This really made my day, thanks!
KL
Red-rumm chapter 25 . 6/26
I can't believe I just found this story! I love it! You've done a wonderful job keeping everyone in chacacter and making even the simple moments seem interesting. I haven't read a fanfic (or any book for that matter) that has had me so engrossed in the story in a long time! Thank you!
Katherine Sparrow chapter 25 . 6/26
Liked the new chapter. Really liked that we got to see more of Harry's investigation, Ellie seemed like a cute young girl :-)
MuggleCreator chapter 25 . 6/26
Bobbie!

...and a Cattermole! :)
Oh dear, the plot thickens with Frances and the Corners...
aalens chapter 25 . 6/26
Thank you! Thank you!
Jen
PS Thank you.
Xanoka chapter 25 . 6/26
Thank you for updating! I love this story. I love your whole Harry Potter universe actually. Are we going to get a story about the crazy vampire murderer? Is that the one where Lavender and Mark met? And have you done a story for Bobbie meeting Oliver? They are one cute couple, though I was shamefully slow on the uptake. And I love your Harry, so masterful and diplomatic! Thanks again, I'm so looking forward to reading more!
Merlyn Britainnicus chapter 1 . 6/25
So happy with an update. I'm a big fan of this story so every time you update, I re-read the entire story just in case I've forgotten something from the story. I can't wait until your next update!
1,250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »