Reviews for Strangers at Drakeshaugh
Mini Nicka chapter 18 . 12/30/2012
Very good chapter
mellypotter1223 chapter 18 . 12/29/2012
Whoops! Ginny had a little faux pa with that ending there. I'm sure jacqui's now thinking how they hell these people will make it from England to Sweden AND their conference in 1 hour. Great chapter yet again! Keep me coming
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 18 . 12/29/2012
I love reading this!
lyaser53 chapter 18 . 12/29/2012
Oh how do they explain those crazzzzy fireworks LOL
Mrh99 chapter 18 . 12/29/2012
Thanks for another chapter! Oh how will Luna get to Sweden in an hour? Alas!
Great update chapter 18 . 12/29/2012
I do wish the story would move faster!
Beyogi chapter 18 . 12/29/2012
Wow. This story is great. A bunch of muggles interacting with the Potters... I wonder where this is going. Will little Henry discover magic or will nothing like that happen. Mike and Jaqui have apparently decided not to suspect anything at all.

Thank you for writing this captivating story, I can't wait for the next chapter,
Beyogi
intikhabalam12 chapter 18 . 12/29/2012
It's so good to see the update of one the best HP fanfic story. The chapter is really great but still I wish that there should be something about Harry's ongoing case.
However when I watch your two on-going stories i.e "strangers at d" and " hunters and pray", I can't help but really impressed the way you portrayed your characters especially harry and ginny. Like how ginny becomes from an enthusiastic and a little mischievous quidditch girl (as in hunters and pray) to a wonderful and responsible housewife and Mom (as in this story)
I really hope that the interaction between the potters and the chaultons will be more in the next chapter than this one.
Illyra chapter 18 . 12/29/2012
And now Jaqui must ask 'And how do they get to Sweden in an hour?' Cant wait for Ginnys answer. LOL!

I also hate the term 'coloured'. Hello? I dont want to be defined by my skin tone or taken for dumb just because Im a blonde!

All in all, a very good chapter. I love leering Mike. Wonderful one-track mind. :-D
Guest chapter 18 . 12/29/2012
Please keep writing your story. I love reading it. I check every once in a while weather you've updated it. Please add another chapter soon!
VictoriaCan'tWrite chapter 18 . 12/29/2012
I'm really liking it. Do you think you'll be updating soon?
Zireael07 chapter 18 . 12/29/2012
Love the chapter. Awesome!
Slaidback chapter 18 . 12/29/2012
Cheers, that was good thank you. Cause its near the end of the year; happy new year and if i havn't said a late merry christmas to you. Your stories have kept me throughly entertained this year. So thanks.
aalens chapter 18 . 12/29/2012
I always feel a little flat after Christmas Day - so this update to my favourite fic cheered me up again. Lovely. Thank you so much.
Brodus chapter 18 . 12/28/2012
I've read everything up till now in the space of a few hours and I can say that this is a very good story and very well written; you certainly have a great grasp of English, spelling, grammar and punctuation, and weave the words and sentences well, even better you managed to carry off first person without it becoming confusing, but not only that this story is original, which is astounding considering how many HP stories there are on this site.

Sure some people could find the concept a bit boring, but I've certainly found it a nice change from the usual cliches on this site, and find myself enjoying the gradual building relationship between the Potters and Charltons, although admittedly it could get boring if all this story is going to deal with, but nevertheless it's still a joy to read.

Regards,