Reviews for Strangers at Drakeshaugh
smkffnut chapter 9 . 9/18/2011
This is quite a departure from your usual, but I am enjoying it! Mysteries are not really my thing, but since it's you...I love the line about Uncle Ron says that Daddy will be working for Aunermione soon. Also, I've never before read a story from the POV of an original character. I like it! As always, kudos for your great writing style and for sparing us the sloppy grammar, spelling and sentence structure which can be so off-putting! I look forward to your next update and Thanks for writing!
Stephanie O chapter 9 . 9/18/2011
Great chapter! I enjoyed the "kidspeak" and the ending "joke" on Hermione, but especially Ginny's "admiration" of Harry's physique during the dam building! :) I reread last chapter as well, and I was really taken by this line: 'four-year-old brains are sometimes strange places.' So true! :) I'm glad you explained further why they decided to move out to Drakeshaugh, and send the kids to a muggle school. It makes a lot of sense, since there's less to fear when you understand the other "side" better. That was also very interesting about how Jacqui was able to bypass the muggle-repelling charm on their driveway. Never would've guessed that she has some wizarding blood! What is Ron doing nowadays? I take it he's no longer on the Auror force? I hope you'll be able to update sooner next time! :) I'm betting the house-warming party (next chapter?) will be very enlightening! ;)
Mini Nicka chapter 9 . 9/18/2011
Very cute
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 9 . 9/18/2011
And the thought plickens. ;) Interesting though. A conjured wolf and muggles. Nice. Not to mention Jaqui having some wizard blood. Very nice plot twists. :) Quite enjoying this still. Look forward to another update.
Secrets4theunderground chapter 9 . 9/18/2011
Haha I love little james at the end of the chapter! And hmmm what could be killing these muggles. I love this story so much! I can't wait for the next update!
keeperoliver chapter 9 . 9/18/2011
Good chapter North. It explained a lot about what arry was doing at work. His interaction with the kids. Ginny's feelings for Harry. How they feel about their neighbors. Yup, good chapter. As always, Ollie the Keeper.
Oracle2Phoenix chapter 9 . 9/18/2011
Brilliant, I have often thought that this "Drakeshaugh" is pretty close to the Werewolf Village. Not that it's not interesting seeing things through Muggle eyes but it is nice to have the magic point of view in this story. Also with Jacqui being resistant to the privacy charms does that mean we can expect Henry and/or Annie to go to Hogwarts? I only ask cause you made Annie James wife in the Centuries story.

Once more love your stories and keep writing!
fishertowers chapter 9 . 9/18/2011
This was a positively perfect way to end my weekend! I think you have an amazing writing ability. "Strangers at Drakeshaugh" is fast becoming one of my favorite stories!

Thank you so much for this wonderful update!

FT
xx-crispy-mnms-lover-xx chapter 9 . 9/18/2011
Loved this!
sbmcneil chapter 9 . 9/18/2011
This really is my favorite story of yours. I love hearing the magical side of things. The part at the end cracks me up. Years ago at my aunt's wedding my young cousin sat down with me and my sister who were both in our twenties and much older than our cousins. He took one look at my sister and said, 'So just how old are you?' as though he'd heard some impossibly high number he couldn't believe. That is James's comment reminds me of, it is great :)
malko050987 chapter 9 . 9/18/2011
So precious :D

The trio teasing Hermione was great :D
ST-DL chapter 8 . 9/17/2011
I really enjoyed this story. Seeing a muggle's POV of wizards. I also love the interaction between Harry and Ginny. I hope there's a new chapter soon.
jafr86 chapter 8 . 9/15/2011
Great chapter
Katie.P.Bell chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
A motorcycle, a dragon-skin jacket, and a helmet with a lion on the side? All told, I really am enjoying the story, but Harry never seemed to be the type to ride around like that. It makes him sound a lot more like Sirius (or even James) and a lot like the Harry he is. (Not to mention the terrifying biker covered in tattoos that first came to mind...)
fireburnshot chapter 8 . 9/8/2011
Reading Centuries made me wonder if this story is to be completed, or did you connect it to 'Dragon...same characters etc?
919 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 58 .. Last Next »