Reviews for Strangers at Drakeshaugh
kateydidnt chapter 20 . 1/25/2014
How is it possible that I have never found you before? Your writing is excellent. I love your original characters. It is so interesting to see a prolonged POV from an outsider. Loving this story, Now I'm going to have to disappear from the world for a few days and read everything else you've ever written.
Sony Boy chapter 20 . 1/24/2014
Holy fuck. What's this story?

AMAZING. BRILLIANT. WONDERFUL. Need I go on?

I'm so glad I found this story. I mostly don't like next-gen Fox's but it was recced to me so I gave it a try. Worth it.
Guest chapter 20 . 1/17/2014
love this story and would love an update! :)
Vicki Turner chapter 20 . 1/15/2014
Why did I have to get to the last of these chapters?

I think this is one of my favorite stories of yours. For one, I absolutely LOVE outsider opinions on the Potters and I have a sweet tooth for when the Potters pretend to muggles-absolute candy! On top of that, you have this really interesting murder mystery with the werewolves going on. I so badly want to know what will happen! I do hope that this story isn't completely on the back burner.

Great job again!
Jenny Islander chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
I think this is the best outside perspective on the Wizarding World ever presented in fanfic. I am both hoping and dreading that the "werewolf" follows Harry home.
Charybdis2 chapter 20 . 1/13/2014
Love this (and other) Northumbrian stories.

Waiting for each update.

This story tackles so many more of the Muggle/Wizarding worlds' idiosyncrasies than any other and the characters are all believable, especially viewed through the eyes of a fellow Brit.

Great work and please continue...
The Other World chapter 20 . 1/13/2014
please please update soon. I LOVE your story.
Bubbles of Colours chapter 20 . 1/12/2014
I love your fic!
BladeofRays chapter 20 . 1/4/2014
Fantastic story, the best next gen fic I've read so far.
leo chapter 20 . 12/14/2013
update update upadate update update!
mariza chapter 20 . 12/12/2013
look, i want harry and ginny have a real fight! they are so nauseating all the time! please update!
The M.H.T.of R chapter 20 . 12/9/2013
I don't know if I have ever reviewed before, but I really enjoy your work.

Kudos!

Tsarina
ROULA chapter 16 . 11/26/2013
WELL. I DID IT! i dont know when it will be available to be read but i just uploaded the sommer i cryed with your 16th chapter and tried to find other stories about george after freds death. a remember crying really hard that night like when i first read freds and lupins and tonks and all of their deaths, in JK.'s books. I invite you to read my one shot when its up and i really want to know your opinion! you can find it either from my profil or searching for the title wich is THE FLASHBACK. except of you and the other stories i read mrs JK Rowling gave my the idea from the screen in her first and second page of the 16th chapter of the half blood prince ( in greek version pages 331- 332)
Guest chapter 16 . 11/17/2013
That chapter and an other story I read inspired me to write a little one-shot that I'm probably going to publish on this site soon. i'll let you know cause i really neef your opinion since you're the one that inspired me.

love,
Roula
pottermind chapter 20 . 11/15/2013
Update soon please! I really love this story!
1,568 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 58 .. Last Next »