Reviews for Strangers at Drakeshaugh
melakem chapter 23 . 1/17/2015
! Good Lord, this was such an exciting chapter! How you managed that, given that nothing more is going on than a mundane trip to the pool and dinner at the home of friends, is a marvel, but, I tell you, I am wound tighter than a top at the moment! I'd love to be able to keep right on going to the next chapter, but, I've got no other choice than to be patient. :) Thanks for the read!
EvilFuzzy9 chapter 23 . 1/17/2015
Suspicious. Very suspicious.
Zireael07 chapter 23 . 1/16/2015
I love that chapter!
pottermind chapter 23 . 1/16/2015
currently wondering who this mysterious young woman is... update soon!:)
FriendofMolly chapter 23 . 1/16/2015
North,
. Even though Jacqui is insightful, the questions she asks is making me nervous. Ginny is answering very candidly. I'll cross my fingers that something good comes from this exchange. The children are so adorable at this age. More please.
FoM
panda-jess chapter 23 . 1/16/2015
Ahh Cliffhanger! So glad you updated, keep them coming please. This woman seems mysterious but I think maybe Harry or one of Harry's staff sent her to the Potters house.
fishertowers chapter 23 . 1/15/2015
More intrigue! I love the way jacqui uses her fan-ness to try and solve the murders with Ginny!
ft
3 chapter 23 . 1/15/2015
I love this! And a "cliffhanger" - how could you? :P I cant wait to see what happens next :D
IWantColoredRain chapter 23 . 1/15/2015
Who on Earth is she.
S.A.chic4HG chapter 23 . 1/14/2015
What an interesting read! Got hooked on the first chapter! Can't wait to find out who this girl is
Bubbles of Colours chapter 23 . 1/13/2015
OMG, the title of this chapter x33 This ending is killing me, the suspense!
Oriondruid chapter 23 . 1/13/2015
Jacqi's deductions and her questions put to Ginny about the case shows not only her intelligence but that also she has learned a lot from her TV detective stories. :o)
The appearance of the stranger in the red jacket who seems likely to be a witch is intriguing. This continues to be an 'addictive' and well written tale and holds increasing interest. Looking forward to more to come.
Many Blessings.
Oriondruid, (John).
musingmarauder chapter 23 . 1/13/2015
I'm so curious about this woman! Is she someone we already know? I assume she's connected to the case. Looking forward to the next chapter
addictedheartache chapter 23 . 1/13/2015
This story is fantastic, Cant wait for the next update. I am curious to see who this woman is.
Sammi chapter 23 . 1/13/2015
Oooo could she be related to the werewolf case, or be the suspect? Hmm or next victim
1,785 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 58 .. Last Next »