Reviews for The Lady's Champion
Cecily chapter 3 . 2/11/2017
It's a shame that Edward wasn't a virgin as well, but oh well. I would have loved to see Carlisle and Esme killed and Bella's lands given back to her.
Cecily chapter 1 . 2/11/2017
I hope Carlisle and his whore Esme are killed.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 3 . 8/31/2016
So Nice so different
jk chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
funny how they love each other after just one interaction.
and her own husband has a mistress and doesn't touch her which is probably a good thing for her, then the man she "loves" has only ever fucked whores...gross
why are the men in her life so used up?
dowlingnana chapter 3 . 2/2/2014
Very different perspective to the love that is always there between E&B as well as his protection of her. Loved how you used the characters so sparingly and with different roles. I could almost have read this to my kids w/o the sex part that is, wink, wink. thanx ;o)
Qadi chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
Super lovely story, it was sweet and to the point..Thank you for the journey
20000 WPM chapter 3 . 6/3/2012
I really enjoyed your fairytale with Edward and Bella and the other twilight characters. It was different but really good and of course i loved the HEA. Thanks for sharing.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 3 . 2/27/2012
Really makes me want to go back and read all the Arthurian legends and Mist of Avalon all over again. It was so much fun. And magic is real. Have never doubted that and never will. Thanks for writing a fun and magical story.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
Awesome! Loved reading the Arthurian books and all the others relating to this time period. Magic rules.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Like this a lot. Adventure and love. Lord Cullen doesn't have a clue what he's unleashed.
Debbie White chapter 3 . 12/18/2011
Good story i liked it alot! :)
suzy 2010 chapter 3 . 9/7/2011
What a short,sweet fairy tale adventure. Edward and Bella with a certain style.
edwardbabymomma chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Great Chapter!
carina2026 chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
Short and sweet!
mo kagen chapter 3 . 7/17/2011
"I believe in the power of that magic"

This was a delightful read. Thank you!