Reviews for Leave Out All The Rest
rein hitomi chapter 4 . 1/8/2012
It's really hard to make a decent review when, oh, you've been trying to hold back tears but failing miserably since the first chapter because everything is conspiring against you - the weather, the music (damn you 'Landslide' for being awfully awesome!), and this story.

Okay, let me see if I remember my words. I love the story. I honestly do. While I wish that Uryuu should have given Ichigo a harder time when he came back (if only because I like a good angst and some when it comes to these kind of situations), I am happy that Ichigo at least is serious this time around. I can't say I didn't understand his reasons, but, um... as I am biased towards Uryuu, I'd have to say Ichigo was a prick to not explain the situation. :)

I digress. Anyway, LOL, it's been five months since your last update? I suppose we could wait for three months more, if it comes to it. :D Good luck with the next chapters! I seriously hope they don't plan on talking with Ryuuken next... 'cause if they are... o_O
ITOxYAOIcomplex chapter 4 . 8/14/2011
Awww, I love this! Uryuu and Ichigo, just so cute! I also like Rukia in this... :o but Byakuya, aww, sweet little Byakuya!

Thank you for the update! I really can't wait to see where it goes from here! :3

Dragon77 chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
Loved it I can't wait to read more so update soon.
Haddrell chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
I certainly havent forgotten your story. I was wondering sometimes if I should drop you a line but I didnt want to leave the impression that I am pestering. It was a very pleasant suprise that you are back and I can read another chapter of this excellent story! :)

I can imagine that Rukias first reaction to the news that Uryuu is addicted to heroin is anger. Unfortunately a shouting combined with a good kick or whack is not always the best approach. Uryuu is not Ichigo.

It is tragic that after understandable trial and error in this situation, after Rukia and Renji were finally able to connect with their friend they had to leave and never got the chance to help Uryuu.

You described very well how difficult it was for Uryuu to visit Rukia,Renji and Byakuya but it helped him so much that his friends showed understanding and gave him affection. But they were honest as well which is what Uryuu needed too.

I liked this chapter very much. It is very well written again and I can feel the emotions involved in it so strongly and clearly. Beautiful :D
ITOxYAOIcomplex chapter 3 . 6/17/2011
Aww, you lied! :o This was my favorite chapter! Ichigo was so cute! (fluff, fluff there was fluff) Though Ichigo, during the hospital bit at the end, reminded me of Rin from Ao no exorcist! xD Which is good, they have very similar personalities (or so I seem to think) Anyway, this was an awesome chapter... really! I can't wait to read the next one, but I will. :D Though I have to say I have mixed feelings on it being about Rukia... since I'm not a fan. xD But I still really look forward to it! :3

ITOxYAOIcomplex chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
Aww, Orihime died TT but it was a good idea since you didn't want to write about her. Although it seemed to work well into the fic, added more emotion :3

I ended up crying... which I love/hate! Love because it meant the story got to me, hate because it got to me! D:

Anyway, this was a great chapter! I'm happy that Ichigo's working to make up for everything... so I look forward to see what happens next! :D

ITOxYAOIcomplex chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Aww, Uryuu! D: Ichigo's an ass, letting something like that break them up. (I know, I know it's not that simple but still... totally on Uryuu's side on this!) This is a great start, both Ichigo and Uryuu seem OOC, but it wouldn't make a lot of sense if they weren't. So, I guess I'm saying their perfectly in character for the story which I can't wait to read more of! :D

Caitriona695 chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
I enjoyed this chapter (2) and I felt you kept orhime in character, but I was surprised that Uryuu didn't ask why she had died or of what. That, along with the massive guilt, seems to be a logical question. If not Uryuu, I'm surprised that Ichigo didn't ask.
Nay Nay is forever chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
kchan you are an amazing writer i love how i can totally relate to the characters... besides the heroin thing... (fyi this is legal migit) great job keep on writing be checking in soon
sindy chapter 3 . 1/12/2011
chad our really loveble guy, I am really proud of chad and I hope those 3 guy don't show up again. good ichigo defending his uke
Dragon77 chapter 3 . 12/28/2010
Great chapter! I can’t wait to read the next chapter so keep on writing and UPDATE SOON.
Haddrell chapter 3 . 12/27/2010
Dont be so hard on yourself - also this chapter is excellent and I mean it! The way Ichigo and Uryu were struggling with past issues and their feelings was very believable and very touching. What I mainly enjoyed is that Ichigos kiss at the end of the chapter was not born out of lust but out of love.

I think Chad was perfectly in character. He is a gentle giant who cares about his friends. I can imagine that he kept trying to help Uryu until even he was worn out.

Usually Chad doesnt say much. We often just see him grunt. But there were times when Chad said a lot. This happens when it is something that is very important to him. What Chad told Uryu was very important, no less important when Chad talked to the little boy whose mother was murdered and was trapped in a bird. Chad is a wise friend and he is very observant. I am not surprised that Chad realized what was going on and I am sure, it mattered a lot to him to see how much progress Uryu made and to offer his support and friendship. I enjoyed that part very much.

I could see that Uryu is still very vulnerable, emotionally and physically. He is definitely not out of danger to suffer a serious relapse but I can see that he is trying very hard. With his friends at his side he has a much better chance.

I am looking forward to your "Rukia" chapter. One of my regrets in Bleach is that Uryu and Rukia never fought together and barely exchanged any words either but it was Uryuu who risked his life first protecting her.

I hope you had an enjoyable Christmas or Happy Holidays, whatever you prefer. Please continue writing. This is definitely one of my favourite ongoing stories right now :D
darkgirl11 chapter 3 . 12/27/2010
This is really good! :) I feel like i'm reading Stephanie Meyers books! This is amazing! I love the words in italics the best for some reason!

Fantastic job, Caitlin-neechan! :)
Haddrell chapter 2 . 10/30/2010
Also this chapter is excellent. You described the destructive force of taking drugs very well indeed. Ishida has always been good at hiding his feelings and pushing people away if he feels uncomfortable dealing with them. Under these circumstances the impact on Orihime must have been even stronger. I just wish that Orihime would have done more than silently watching how Uryuu deteriorates. Maybe she felt unable to help him herself but she should have said something to Ichigo and Chad. That they didnt notice anything and if they did, also didnt act is sad indeed.

I can understand that it takes a lot of courage for Uryuu to try to rebuild the friendships he had. I very much felt for him when he had to learn that it is too late to do so with Orihime. The letter Orihime left for him was just beautiful and so typical Orihime. It was nice to read that her message gave him some peace. :)

I am looking forward to the next chapter, whenever you find the time to write it.
sindy chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
I feel sorry for orihime but also its ok cuz sometimes she is a lil bit enoying