Reviews for Crossing of Lines
Sblack78 chapter 11 . 9/7/2014
Ugh! I'm so into this story I hate that it stops here! Please find this and finish it
Anna chapter 11 . 7/2/2014
This is a really great story. I love the plot twist, especially because I was born in St. Petersburg and my name is also Anna. I moved to America when I was six, now I'm seventeen. So, with your wonderful writing and my personal connection to your plot, I am completely intrigued! I hope you update as soon as possible.
BookWorm4479 chapter 11 . 5/6/2014
So tense! The drama! Yay!
Oneroundtwo chapter 11 . 1/22/2014
UPDAAAAAATTTEEEEE :)
WickyLEE6 chapter 11 . 1/9/2014
Wow, this story is amazing. I hope to learn more about Neal's family here. Also, I hope Peter and the team will keep him and Elle safe. And that Peter and the FBI cathches whoever ordered this torture of Neal. I'm surprised he managed to escape, just shows how strong he is, and that he knows where he's the saftest. And the deep love Peter feels for his partner. Cause that's been there since before episode one. I hope maybe Neal also reveals how far back the bonds with Peter goes, and just how deeply he trusts him to have his back.
Keep it up, I am longing for the continuation.
Percabeth Forevear chapter 11 . 8/23/2013
Oh my god, this was so sad, please update soon?
Jasper1997 chapter 11 . 7/10/2013
Wow *_* GREAT STORY ! LOVED IT ! :)
mae2551 chapter 11 . 5/27/2013
o.O Neal...Poor, poor Neal...(Or should I say Nikolai?)
A chapter 11 . 5/8/2013
Thank you for finally updating!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/24/2013
Good story. Please continue.
ClaMiAl chapter 11 . 2/16/2013
Neal born in Russia? Interesting. And the Russian mob is involved. I would love to see where this leads.
Autumnights chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
I really like the set up for the story. Usually it falls along the lines of Neal gets kidnapped, Peter finds out and thinks he ran or immediately knows he was kidnapped, Neal struggles, Peter frets and runs around, Neal does something clever, then Peter finds him, and the last chapter or six are spent on recovery. But you're not doing that. With yours, we get to keep the suspense while enjoying the hurt/comfort, and there's still promise for more action/bad guy chasing. Plus the mystery of what they heck happened. I'm really looking forward to it. So thank you for such a refreshing structure.
peppe1951 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
What a great start...now to find out what happened
Crystalzap chapter 11 . 1/20/2013
omg this so sad, but SO good! I was on the edge of my seat!
SherlockXHolmes23 chapter 11 . 1/19/2013
so happy to see an update! great job and i can't wait for more