Reviews for The ARC: Chat Room Conversations
john chapter 1 . 2/5
Free Steam games: 146538 people already got their gift cards!
turkeybrk chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
hello
Love and HeartBreak21 chapter 5 . 3/29/2014
" Becker uses a smiley? Alert. The. Media." Ha! love that line!
Connor chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Hello everybody :)
HomingPidgeon chapter 24 . 7/21/2013
'Lo!

Big fan of this here stuff. Read it before, dunno if I reviewed though, back when I was a better member of the Primeval Fandom. Sadly, most of it has been overtaken by Becker/Jess and Matt/Emily, neither of which are pairings that I think all that much of, and I sort of faded out.
But! I have made a triumphant return with the intents to at some point start up a one-shot series or something with good, classic, pre-cancellation pairings. Like Secker.
And anyway, that comes with looking back up the amazingly awesome stories that I read before that, and this gorgeous piece of work is, naturally, one of them. It was my intent to simply wait until I finished everything up to review, but I got to this chapter, and felt the need to point out that right after Becker went "out for fresh air", Sarah almost immediately dropped out of the conversation.
Yeeeaaah, I think we alllll know what those two are doing. ;D

And I don't recall which chapter it was, but as long as I'm reviewing anyway I figure I should mention it-the line where Stephen was talking to Danny about gettin' it on with Sarah, wherein Danny says "I think there's a reason you died," is the single greatest line in the history of fiction.
YouKnowWhoIAm Tony STARK chapter 10 . 5/28/2013
his name is hilary
Guest chapter 4 . 4/3/2013
hi
WhatTheF-ckHaveYouDoneLately chapter 34 . 9/6/2012
Congrats girl and welcome back! I'm working on my first book, wishing yours all the best! I will so be buying it when I have the money XD
Martin-J-Christopher-Freeman chapter 4 . 8/29/2012
ha B)
Martin-J-Christopher-Freeman chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
:) Why of all the dirty tricks ... lol
Martin-J-Christopher-Freeman chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Brilliance ... pure brilliance :)
YouLookLikeFOOD chapter 33 . 4/30/2012
Ack I haven't reviewed in forever! Well, I haven't been on fanfiction forever, either. Oh, well. Sorry.

That being said: Really? The Potato song is real? I thought it was the thing that Sam was singing in LOTR. You know "Po-Tat-oes? Boil 'em, Mash 'em, stick 'em in a stew?" Ok, he wasn't singing, but he did say that.

Anyway, too much serious. Ok favorite lines:

"FutureTemple: I've learnt not to ask other's opinions when changing my screen name. Especially when excitable guns are logged in. You know if I'd known years ago that I'd be typing that on an instant chat conversation, I'd have been very, VERY scared."

And,

HeyStephen: Oh, I dunno. I'm a bit tired today. That raptor incursion yesterday left me with a bit of a headache.

Ronnoc: I TOLD you not to creep up behind it!

FutureTemple: You should have listened to him. He knows from personal experience.

Ronnoc: I thought we said we wouldn't mention that because that was a very traumatic time for me, ok?

HeyStephen: Still, getting thwacked by its tail into a wall hurt. A lot."

I laughed for like, three days. Then forgot to review. :( I laughed too hard...

Update soon! Please!

-YouLookLikeFOOD
Arty Thrip - Alpha 04 chapter 33 . 10/4/2011
Well, er... *looks around sheepishly* I'm late, aren't I? Hugely late. I must apologise profusely for my lateness with this review. My computer died, and then I had an inbox full to the brim with story alerts and no time in which to read them.

XD I love Marcus. He rarely fails to make me laugh. Potato? That is... absurd.

Hmm... Sarah's back... Well, not exactly, she's merely logged in... She did choose a decent name for Danny though (But I liked his old one. I love that band)

'This mental version of normality'. Ah, such truth coming from Sarah here. Nice line, that.

And... For a review like a month and a half late... Well, it's pretty short. I'm SO sorry for the lateness. I STILL have endless updates to catch up on, ones even older than this that my school has BLOCKED for Violence or some such, so it's kinda just a case of rolling on through them in good time.

I just hope that next time I will not be over a month late in reviewing

Sorry again. And a good chapter! I missed this story!

~ARTY~
xOnceEAgainx chapter 4 . 9/11/2011
Lester is pretty awsome, he knows about all the chats they have even if he is not signed in lol.

great job )
xOnceEAgainx chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
"You promised not to be mad! You never break promises!

Good one Connor, damage limitation"

LOL