Reviews for Laughter in the Rain
TheDorkyCelestialFlame chapter 1 . 6/2
This is so beautiful I'm crying. So very well written, I'm trying to force myself to move on because it hurts so much. It makes me hate cancer so much.
Scribleyellow chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
In its own way, that was a beautiful story
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
YELLS
Koukaku chapter 1 . 5/12/2016
I loved that.
Celebrindal01 chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
Waouw, that is so beautiful, so sad but extremely well written, and everything is perfect.

I really like how we're trying to guess all along what Gaara was supposed to do, and we know at the end.
And Naruto, who even in pain, stays the same one, open, laughing, loving, he's amazing.
leiaah chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
hah. i'm actuallly crying. this was very beautiful and heartbreaking. i honestly have no words. i've been there before and it is the most surreal and unforgiving experience. thank you for writing this and treating it with such respect.
Badass Nightcore chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
I was crying by the end...still am. Great story.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
;-; I so sad now, y u make me so sad. Anyways fantasterrific (it's a word in my world! fantastic terrific) story, but very depressing at the same time.
MelloLily chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Fantastic work. I can feel the emotions in this, and I think the death of your family member made for a great story. And it was such a creative outlet, if I were to guess, for you to help cope with your loss.
Seargray chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
I cannot help...i cannot but i burst into tears...all i need to tell myself was ITS JUST A STORY coz i really cannot help crying...
anyway EXCELLENT JOB!maye its weird but i really want to meet u in reality. Then i can let u know how beautiful u storys were...
Tanoha chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
... So what if I'm crying...
Ramenbowl9 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
This story was simply amazing! I absolutely loved it. It had such a great story line to it, and was very subtle in such a good way. I started to tear up at the end. You are my favorite author! I love how much emotion your stories hold! I hope you will eventually begin writing on here again.
Rachel chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I was recommended this by a friend who was almost on the verge of tears when she told me about it. I was only in the very beginning and I knew what was happening, I was almost crying then. I got to the middle and I went 'this is really deep, but I don't think I'll cry'... Boy was I wrong. I reached the end and I was and still am in tears as I write this review now. This was beautiful 'boy love' fan fic as my friend called it... It revolves around such a deep and horrible topic that you cannot help but cry. I kept saying to myself 'no matter how bad this is I will not cry', and here I am writing this review literally in tears. It's such a beautiful, beautiful story and I guarantee if I read it again I'd still cry. You are a very talented author and I look forward to reading some future creations of yours.
-Rachel.
Wordy Blackbirdy chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
tears are in my eyes, this was wonderful and bittersweet.
you did an amazing job.

-birdy
Mukuro234 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
This was a very deep sad but meaningful story I quite lied reading this
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »