Reviews for All Alone Well Almost
Tobias Aono Kurusaki chapter 4 . 6/7
why did mizore have to die? waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh
kariblake44 chapter 33 . 3/27/2016
Amazing
TheJesterLL chapter 29 . 7/31/2015
OMfuckingG man ! I can't believe it. Once again a fan managed to write a better story than the original writers. I started to tear up after reading what happened with Dragon and Kokoa during the war. You've wrote a masterpiece man. It would be awesome if they used your ideas in any future animes.
maxe03 chapter 13 . 3/9/2015
Okay it's weird that no one has said anything about his transformation or how close he and Kokoa have be come about a week
maxe03 chapter 9 . 3/9/2015
Transforming should have change more than his physical abilities he should now have some instant cuts and desires of a vampire
maxe03 chapter 8 . 3/9/2015
So how did her blood turn him into a silver haired dampire?
maxe03 chapter 7 . 3/9/2015
Why does his vampire form look like moka?
maxe03 chapter 4 . 3/9/2015
He's way to composed for the situation and why did he like about being attacked
maxe03 chapter 3 . 3/9/2015
Man can't wait to find out what happened to everyone and why they were left behind or spared. Since when does his power shorten his life?
Lewis-Sama chapter 33 . 10/22/2014
Love the fic. Love the pairing. And I loved the story you created here, the twists and turns and having Dragon be Tsukunue was just pure gold. I was just blown away.
SoundSage chapter 4 . 8/1/2014
awww but why mizore :'( that aside curious to where this is going
DaOneInDaCorner chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
Your writing is great as well as the story, so it troubles me a bit tat you've not used a single comma throughout this entire story. In fact, your lacking quite a bit of punctuation after almost every time a character speaks.
Zirex Gazban chapter 16 . 6/26/2013
Is Dragon really Issun Shuzen?
finalps3 chapter 33 . 5/21/2013
Omg! I loved this fic! It is now my favorite story ever! I loved the twist of multiple universes! Please make a sequal! I absolutly love kokoa x tskunue pairings and I am very glad I came across this one!
Liam chapter 22 . 4/28/2013
I'm thinking either Dragon is Tsukune's double (unlikely due to the age difference) or Dragon is the bus driver who's Tsukune from the future. Complicated right?