Reviews for All Alone Well Almost
maxe03 chapter 13 . 3/9
Okay it's weird that no one has said anything about his transformation or how close he and Kokoa have be come about a week
maxe03 chapter 9 . 3/9
Transforming should have change more than his physical abilities he should now have some instant cuts and desires of a vampire
maxe03 chapter 8 . 3/9
So how did her blood turn him into a silver haired dampire?
maxe03 chapter 7 . 3/9
Why does his vampire form look like moka?
maxe03 chapter 4 . 3/9
He's way to composed for the situation and why did he like about being attacked
maxe03 chapter 3 . 3/9
Man can't wait to find out what happened to everyone and why they were left behind or spared. Since when does his power shorten his life?
BartWLewis chapter 33 . 10/22/2014
Love the fic. Love the pairing. And I loved the story you created here, the twists and turns and having Dragon be Tsukunue was just pure gold. I was just blown away.
SoundSage chapter 4 . 8/1/2014
awww but why mizore :'( that aside curious to where this is going
DaOneInDaCorner chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
Your writing is great as well as the story, so it troubles me a bit tat you've not used a single comma throughout this entire story. In fact, your lacking quite a bit of punctuation after almost every time a character speaks.
Zirex Gazban chapter 16 . 6/26/2013
Is Dragon really Issun Shuzen?
finalps3 chapter 33 . 5/21/2013
Omg! I loved this fic! It is now my favorite story ever! I loved the twist of multiple universes! Please make a sequal! I absolutly love kokoa x tskunue pairings and I am very glad I came across this one!
Liam chapter 22 . 4/28/2013
I'm thinking either Dragon is Tsukune's double (unlikely due to the age difference) or Dragon is the bus driver who's Tsukune from the future. Complicated right?
destrochao chapter 20 . 2/19/2013
If I knew how to do the clap hands emoticon, you would see it. Bravo, and please update soon!
The 10th Wand chapter 16 . 9/12/2012
seems like dragon is Tsukune's double.
The 10th Wand chapter 7 . 9/10/2012
interesting way to make him choose/accept Kokoa.