Reviews for Paranoia
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Fear of failure. That explains so freaking much - like why he could never stand Naruto's "never give up" code.
pennypigeon chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
dear god narutos fear is heartbreaking. love it!
totaltheTERRIER chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Sakura's was a, and Sasuke's was okay, but I really like Naruto's! I've never heard of that phobia before, but it really seemed to suit him.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Name anything, someone has a phobia of it. I remember reading about someone who has a phobia of Christmas and all that entails; she eventually had to move to a different country, I think. How much would that suck?

Also, there is no need for excuses, especially when it's this good. It's not fair! How come you can fit so much into less then 600 words and I've somehow managed to write 3000 words where nothing actually happens?
fukuyama chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
For I somehow forgot my password for FFN and my user name. Yeah.

Uhm, I love your themes. They are special.

This one is really interesting. I mean, I can easily identify with Sakura for her changings of reaction resemble mine (although I tend to let a spider go after the third tie not being squished or after having vanished XD) and I also can understand how Sasuke is forming and manipulating his own awareness, because that IS a really good bandaid - bu my favourite part is the one about Naruto. It shows, how dark and deep a fear really can be and how it will leak out if you are not careful.

I tried to do sth like this this afternoon. I'm usually a rather relaxed person, but when it comes to things that I don't know nothing about and that concern my person in particular, I tend to freak out and have all kinds of things running through my head that are extremingly hard to get out. So I thought: Why not write it down? They it's always better after getting some order into your thoughts and KNOW where your problem is. But that is really hard. If you try to question everything with an 'Why' you may come to realise that you have no -concrete- fear and that it is more like a the idea of a little black hole in the back of your mind. I think, that is really good explained with Naruto. The part also strongly reminds me of the song 'It's the fear' by Within Temptation.

It's cool, someone thinks about things like that!