Reviews for The Winking Lizard
Guest chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
Really hope you get a chance to finish your story. :)
Milord Mori chapter 3 . 10/3/2010
chapter 4 This is gonna be interesting! :D
wildcat9040 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
So...I have a teeny favor to ask. Could u maybe write a Lure fic that is based off the lyrics of the song "Austin" by Blake shelton?
AcadianProud chapter 3 . 9/30/2010
My guess - Witness protection...
Katrina73 chapter 3 . 9/30/2010
Yay Cleveland! Next chapter please!
Milord Mori chapter 2 . 9/25/2010
next chapter! woo good story!
ficnic chapter 2 . 9/22/2010
Omg, I am seriously cracking up right now. Not because this fic is funny - this is actually really touching and cool. But because in the fic I'm posting (my first), I gave Noah a "Ben" out in LA. I mean, what are the odds? To top it off, my "Ben" has a similar sass to yours. Crazy!

It's quickly fixed though, since I haven't posted that part of my fic yet. I'll just give him a new name. Let me know if you'd like to name him, LOL. It seems appropriate somehow!
Eileen chapter 2 . 9/20/2010
I am just confused as to the state of Luke with Noah - is he in love with him again or what? It sounded like it in the prolouge
heatherconner chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Interesting start...I cant wait to see how Reid plays into this. I like the idea of showing Lukes life still going on without them. I go back and forth between wanting to read stories where reid never died and ones where luke is learning to life without and then of course of the far fetched one :) Heather
DanielSnyder chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Looking forward to more...
CSIGeekFan chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
I really like this story. Seems plausible, and in character.
ForeverBossy26 chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Off to a great start, can't wait to see how you factor Reid into this. Thank you for writing another story, after the finale or at least on Luke's part, I'm going to need these stories to keep me sane. This one definietly sounds interesting.
mepariseau chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Beautiful, Steph. Can't wait for more.